All dried out in Erie?

Not sure if it's just me but seems everything dried out in Erie and no good providers around.
Definitely. Same 2 girls on skip using the same pictures from 3 years ago. My regulars have all disappeared or moved.
  • Dj276
  • 01-05-2022, 01:40 PM
It looks like the Asians are moving into the Erie area.
There was a recent bad review of one of the Asian massage places. There have been a bunch of new ads posted lately. Not sure if they are legit though.
  • Dn111
  • 01-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Even 18th Street and 19th Street doesn't seem to have any Walker's that's more
The asians are a rotating group from NY. They are testing the waters in Erie. It's russian roulette with who you get. I've tried them in buffalo and one was older and just blah looking, passed. Had same one yesterday when I tried in Erie. Most don't speak any English at all
Sadly, Erie’s providers had been falling down since they shut down Indy’s!
Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh still have enough providers.
I'm staying away fr the Asian places. They post way too much online. Openly about what they offer. It's only a matter of time before they get raided or something along those lines.
Yes, my first experience and that would be my last! Fuck those Asians!
What’s wrong with the Asian places ?
What’s wrong with the Asian places ? Originally Posted by Bibbit
Never been there. But they post way too much on STG. I just feel it's a bust waiting to happen.
  • Dn111
  • 01-06-2022, 01:39 PM
White Americans only please! If I'm going to spend my money I'm going to spend my money on what I want!!
Huh ? I joined Seeking arrangement last week and I've met 3 different girls since Monday. I'm supposed to meet another tomorrow and been tgot phone numbers for 4 more.
I agree with not much in Erie. That's why I joined Seeking.
Not sure if it's just me but seems everything dried out in Erie and no good providers around. Originally Posted by new_monger
How about this one? From what I've seen, she sounds like gold no?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2710987
There are still a lot of options dudes. Beca, Amber, Lisa, the Tomboy, the one near 26th and Peach, Loddie, and 3 or 4 others who all advertise on skip the games.
On top of that, there are several UTR girls here in Erie, in Warren pa, in Youngstown, Ashtabula, Buffalo, Pittsburgh etc. I'll bet that in actuality there are at least 25 options in any given week and for me personally, I've met 2 new ones to me since January 1st.