Asians

Seeing a lot of adds like this , they say they are staying At the cobble stone , but with all the fakes on stg I haven’t taken the plunge to try and set something up , any kind of le or scammer could seriously fuck up shit for me. Has anyone seen any of these Asians that are advertising ?

https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...e/509851634388

Here’s one of the adds I’ve been seeing
  • Dn111
  • 01-20-2022, 08:01 PM
I don't waste my time with them. American girls only!!! Why settle for second rate ones!
Some of us actually like Asian women , and honestly , the American girls on skg in erie should be paying me , I think maybe you and me have vastly different views of what constitutes second rate
I love Asians if they aren't 60 years old or boring stick in the mud lays. Warren has brought me some fun times over the years... have to find that chemistry though. Haven't heard anything about these hotel Asians here in town, but have heard of it in other cities
Gotcha , just trying to figure out if it’s legit or a scam
Gotcha , just trying to figure out if it’s legit or a scam Originally Posted by Bibbit
I just did a review a day ago
Sadly I don’t see people often enough to keep a premium subscription, so I was unable to read it