The known truth, and untold story ... until now.

• CJ7
  • 10-21-2013, 03:00 PM
We went to war because "We were looking for someones ass to kick". That's nice to know...
Donk
Damn, CBJ7! I have no argument with your post. Good post!
Wait!!!! I thought we went to war for oil. Does that mean that Hillary, Kerry, Gore, Edwards, et. al were lying? Insanity on the left. Holding two diametrically opposing thoughts at the same time.
No it was a vendetta JD wake up.
No, you can't change the subject. If the Huffington Post (right) says that it was about payback then all those democrats and protestors were wrong. They need to accept responsibility for their mistatements. Of course we had not reason to attack Hussein. After all, it wasn't like he violated the terms of the cease fire by going into the no fly zone or firing missiles at our planes, or putting mines in the Gulf to blow up our ships. It couldn't be because he "didn't" hold a US pilot for months after the cease fire. Do you think it was the plan to assassinate George H.W. Bush? Couldn't be that. Hussein was a real sweety wasn't he Eva.
An unattributed quote from "anonymous source" in a PR statement on a soon to be released book from a NYTs "reporter".............

Can you see phony baloney ?
I thought God told W to go to war?
Cheney aka God
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 10:20 AM
snick

the excuse makers crack me up
But let's be honest. We wanted to "kick some ass" for sure, but it was also a happy coincidence that Halliburton and other corporations and banks would make out like bandits. Which is what they are.
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 10:29 AM
But let's be honest. We wanted to "kick some ass" for sure, but it was also a happy coincidence that Halliburton and other corporations and banks would make out like bandits. Which is what they are. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

do you actually expect the excuse crowd to be honest ?
Trying to deflect us with old rants ?

Again, your quote is from an anonymous source quoted by an author is trying to sell books......

Are you so gullible.....................

But feel free to offer some real facts when you have them pal.
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Trying to deflect us with old rants ?

Again, your quote is from an anonymous source quoted by an author is trying to sell books......

Are you so gullible.....................

But feel free to offer some real facts when you have them pal. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

THE SOURCE ISNT ANANYMOUS ... buy the book and find out

btw, you wouldn't know a real fact anyway, so ..