they're at it again

• CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Fux News hosting liars who told lies to millions of simpletons who believe them ... no questions asked from Mr Good-hair Jr either ...

lets begin ...

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/insi..._on_obamacare/
Sitting Bully?
Who's lying the best here, Fox News or Eric Stern?
You need a program for that one, GOOOB?
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Who's lying the best here, Fox News or Eric Stern? Originally Posted by acp5762

neither ... the 3 couples that were cherry picked by Hannity to tell their "story" were the liars, Fux either didn't bother to check the people out, or knew damn well they were lying

try and keep up.
neither ... the 3 couples that were cherry picked by Hannity to tell their "story" were the liars, Fux either didn't bother to check the people out, or knew damn well they were lying

try and keep up. Originally Posted by CJ7
All of them are lying dumbass.
Here is the deal. Businesses under 50 employs are not directly subject to The ACA. But, if you do have an insurance plan, it is going up substantially, probably in the 15 to 20 percent range.

Why? The insurance companies say they have to cover their cost of being forced to comply with all of the rules and regulations, such as not being able to deny coverage for pre- existing conditions.

My business falls into this category, and yes, the past two years has seen the biggest jump in our premiums.

But, the up side is my men, and myself, do have better insurance, because of all of the good things that the insurance companies have to do.

I could choose to not offer a health plan at all, just tell my men to head to the nearest exchange. But I consider good health insurance as part of the benefit package and incentives I offer my men in order to keep them.

In the long run, it pays off.

Like I have stated before, I hope in three years, the entire country will be in The ACA, from the Hooker on the street to the CEO in the boardroom. It helps even the playing field for businesses competing for the same bid packages.
Fox even had bloggers to counteract bad posts on their lies. One employee had 20 handles.
Fox even had bloggers to counteract bad posts on their lies. One employee had 20 handles. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
was therock18 one of the handles?
AKA Marshall ?