Lick me : Ladies???

Posting Pussy Pics
You Startin something Diva?
Sky what us it your trying to day boo?? Lol. Xo annie
I'm Pussy modeling today anyone wanna join?
How about some Annie Snatch??
Dayum, now my tongue's hard!
More inspiration
Id love to lick all over that..... oh wait, i have. hehe Time to do it again though....
Damnit! Why did Firefox decide now was the time to not display attached pics in threads?

Edit: Apparently affecting Firefox, Chrome, and IE on my machine... weird...
I can't wait until someone ruins this thread with a dick pic
By all means post your Dickies.
Nice clittoris. We can only hope many ladies follow suit. I approve of this message.

Nothing ruins a session for me more than booking a lady and finding out after her clothes come off that she has an inney pussy........ohhhh I hate those......a vagina with relatively no outside lips and no pronounced clit. Ill finish the appointment no doubt still, but I wouldn't call back. Lol.

You ma'am have a nice textbook hobby vagina, Id sign the front of that dewey decimal that's for sure.

Keep them cumming ladies.........
Yes indeed!! Show um too Seeking P!!
Question guys. Would seeing a providers pussy make you MORE likely to make a date, or LESS likely?
Hmmmm,,,,
Question guys. Would seeing a providers pussy make you MORE likely to make a date, or LESS likely? Originally Posted by Nicolet
Hmmmm,,,, Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Believe it or not (for me at least): irrelevant & wouldn't affect my decision one way or the other. I base my decision on numerous other factors.