Looking for something daily

Hello ladies, I am seeking something long term and on a daily bases. I live around New Orleans. I might not check this as much as I would like so send me a message to

tcrown1980@yahoo.com

Thank you -

I will get back to each one. Please send photo when contacting me.
You just joined, and looking for daily activities. Most of us ladies won't see you unless you have some street cred so to speak. Look on here, find you a nice lady who will screen you, then when you see her write her a review. That will get you started. Most ladies won't send you pictures if they know you haven't been screened and aren't an active member on here with some reviews IJS
M.M.
HAHAHAHA!!! Fucking LOL!!!

"Mr. Money" and an avatar of some guy all buffed out with six pack abs!

Why not just name yourself "bullshit artist" instead?

Or maybe you can call yourself "baconwrappedshrimpLE"
@ AL

lololololol

Huh.................OK

NOT!!!!!!
With all going on round here that's all gotta do but scare new blood away. Wtf??? Annie
ummmmmm, No......... Lol
#NoWords

It appears at this juncture that Mr. Money will not be visiting any of the ECCIE ladies anytime soon. LOL
HAHAHAHA!!! Fucking LOL!!!

"Mr. Money" and an avatar of some guy all buffed out with six pack abs!

Why not just name yourself "bullshit artist" instead?

Or maybe you can call yourself "baconwrappedshrimpLE" Originally Posted by albundy
Read my mind.
Would the op please find something better to do like find rapists, murderers (plenty of those in nola), burglars, etc. Funny how when you really need le, they are nowhere to be found...

Honestly ladies, to stop this we will have to challenge la law even if that means going up to the supreme court. Thus stuff gets old, and it wont stop until we do something.
With all going on round here that's all gotta do but scare new blood away. Wtf??? Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers

what about the old blood here??
So your saying he's l.e? I mean I don't know him so link the info if he's bad. J.s If I ever believed behind closed doors mobs or people that rpm on a daily need I surely wouldn't be any smarter. xxoo annie
That's what I thought. Lol. Ann
Hello ladies, I am seeking something long term and on a daily bases. I live around New Orleans. I might not check this as much as I would like so send me a message to

tcrown1980@yahoo.com

Thank you -

I will get back to each one. Please send photo when contacting me. Originally Posted by MrMoney1970

Start with tranny midgets.