IN honor of our vets

So tomorrow is Veterans Day. Wanted to extended a big thanks to my brother and sisters in arms. If you're a vet let us know when and where you served

Currently in the army for 10 years now. Ssg with a tour of duty in Iraq
I definitely want to extend a thank you to all of the gentleman and ladies that selflessly serve to keep us all safe and who preserve and protect all that is America. Happy Veteran's Day to all of you good people!
Veteran 5 yrs USMC E5 Sgt 2003-2008. Iraq veteran. Also happy 241st devil dogs it's the marine corps bday today!!
The discounted rate of course...dunno why yall never take advantage of it....it's always extended. It's not a issue. On me in Lew of the fact you protect my ass daily. I for 1 adore you. And will be more then happy to give BOOBIES to show appreciation. Lol. xxoo annie.
What a wonderful gesture Annie! I do believe that I should follow your wise ways lovely lady. All active and retired members of the military will be extended a discount for Veteran's Day as a thank you for your service.
8yrs Army here. 92-2000 Bosnia/Somalia deployments Proud to have served
United Staes Air Force.. SSgt 1st one in the sand way back...
86- 94
I bet veterans would appreciate taint photos being posted. Post taint for the vets!!!
Bresticals also... Please
And Sammy's I'd presume? Lol
Sammich and boobies... Can't get much better than that, eh?
Unless you got Cookies!
No cookies...but will " a lovely evening out on annie " be OK with yall??? Wearing aprons won't do...however can and let the red bra. White panties...fall off.. chivalry rules with us chicks...( for a day panties)
  • lat
  • 11-10-2016, 07:26 PM
545 MP Company Desert Sheild and Desert Storm
The monument men. Now...love them...: