Vanilla sex?

Am curious. What's everyone's definition of vanilla sex?
Straight up missionary, with nothing else........

I love DATY, K9, CG, etc..........
To irrate the hell out of P doing. xxoo annie
To me, vanilla sex is culturally normative sex that doesn't or barely deviates from when sex was more about procreation after marriage than it was about pleasure and exploration. This may look like minimal variation in terms of positions or intensity. Pegging, pissing, switching up power dynamics, bondage, taboo play (i.e. race play), and so many other exhilarating activities are excluded.
They wanna fuck a white chick...without something shoved up THIER assholes. J.s xxoo annie
Lol that's funny,Annie
Yeah, cause it's not like white women don't ALSO put things in men's butts.
Behind closed doors were the best fucks...lol. however...was told lady in public..cook in the kitchen and whore in the bedroom. ...not put all in one place. See..HUGE DIFFERENCE. xxoo annie
Yeah, cause it's not like white women don't ALSO put things in men's butts. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

I swear under oath..I have NEVER put anything inside a man's butt LOL
~P did try that once without giving me notice. I don't think she knew I could move that fast. Lol. Better to give than recieve.
Vanilla sex to me is Generic, non responsive, old fashioned sex where people only had it to make children. Lackluster, not spontaneous, boredom, Sex you can have anywhere but not deviate from the norm...

I hate Vanilla sex...Love fun sex.. Love spontaneous interludes...
M.M.
Oh, Dallas! For some reason, I highly suspect that you've had your way with the butts of more than a few men.

I swear under oath..I have NEVER put anything inside a man's butt LOL
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yall are racist! VANILLA SEX MATTERS! LMAOF ANNIE...p.s where the fuck is P at?
Remember they don't know you as I do...and that mf..making you do shit..well I ran him out like the ninja he was. So...I understand your confusio6. Kinda like that chick that robbed banks...there's a term..wtf is it.?? Xxoo annie. Oh yeah. Gross guy syndrome.
My favorite is "French vanilla and caramel chocolate swirl" kinda sex !