Easy question for most of you

I'm new to the hobby. I've read ads on CL and BP and thought about it for months. Thankfully I found this website a month ago and found out it's not very safe on either of those. I'm ready to meet some of the nice ladies on here in the Hburg area. Now to my question. I see most of the ladies requiring references which I understand. Now what about a new person like myself who has never seen anyone, don't know anyone that has seen any of you, and etc? Will I have trouble seeing someone because I'm not known yet?
Find someone like myself that caters to being newbie friendly
The best thing to do in getting started is to join a verification site like Preferred411. As someone with no references there are still ladies who will see you, but you'll need to provide a little personal info, so they can be reasonably assured that you are a legitimate hobbyist. The amount of info can vary quite a bit, depending on who you're trying to see and many ads clearly state that they are not newbie friendly.

Once you get through the first one, you then have a reference and that makes it easier for future appts with other ladies.
Vic is right, and there are quite a few ladies who are newbie friendly.
Thanks for the info. On this thread alone I have 2 pretty women that are newbie friendly. Guess that's a good place to start. Looking forward to meeting both Mina and Nicolet.
Don't forget about me. I bet we could work something out.
I'll definately add you to the list Alisha. I believe you are in this area alot from what I've read.
So many choices, so little time!
I'll be in hburg tomorrow Hehe
all great ladies....have fun sugar!
  • FK
  • 02-04-2012, 09:26 AM
I visit Hattiesburg quite frequently as well. I am originally from that area.
XOXO
FWIW, I can strongly recommend both Fallon and Mina based on personal experience. Nicolet I've been meaning to see for some time, but the stars keep refusing to align.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Cheers,

bcg