WHAT DO THE LONELY DO IN MS????

WHAT DOES A FUN LOVING , HOT , ATTRACTIVE , EASY GOING, LACTATING , AND VERY HORNY PREG GIRL HAVE TO DO TO HAVE SOME FUN AROUND HERE???!!!! I dont have any reviews and im MORE than willing to WORK for them..

I KNOW AT LEAST ONE OF YOU STUDS COULD HELP ME WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THE PROBLEMS ON MY LIST!!!! IM VERY FETISH FRIENDLY AND I LOVE WHAT I DO

HELP ME lol

LoVe

LONELY SIERRA
PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL @ 845 978 6561
It's very seldom and unfortunate but we dont see many reviews from the ms boys about being with a pregnant provider, especially one that is showing. I hope u do get a few bites sweetheart, as u r a beautiful and glowing woman
A couple current photos would probably provide much-needed motivation
WHAT DOES A FUN LOVING , HOT , ATTRACTIVE , EASY GOING, LACTATING , AND VERY HORNY PREG GIRL HAVE TO DO TO HAVE SOME FUN AROUND HERE???!!!! Originally Posted by Sizzling Sierra
This is all hypothetical, since IIRC you're visiting the Gulf Coast, and I'm way up here about 6 hours drive away, but if I were on the coast, you would have lost me at "lactating".

Call me squeamish, but I don't have the lactation fetish, and other things being equal I'll be happy to wait until you've had the baby and things have dried up. Which is my loss, because I've heard about how "pregnant" and "horny" go together like milk and cookies, or ham and eggs, and I'd just love to see how horny you are. Oh well...

Best of luck to you; I know there are enough guys out there with the PG fetish that I'm a bit surprised that you haven't had to turn to phone off to get some rest...

Cheers,

bcg
Pregnant women do have that glow that lures a guy in. And when those hormones kick in, whoa! Hold on for the ride of your life!
Showcase? Pics? I am sure I know someone that loves to help out with the lactation and pregnancy...........V
Showcase? Pics? Originally Posted by Victor
Unfortunately, she can't setup a Showcase until she gets Verified Provider status (could probably post a pic in this thread). Now if one of you guys wants to help her out with a review....

BTW, as far as having fun with a pregnant provider, I remember one ECCIE provider who was totally Hot & Horny around the 6-7 month point and there's at least one review out there on her! If you're looking for a different experience - there you go.
google her number and you will find some ads with pics