Big Time scam artist in Slidell

So everyone supposed favorite autumn what's on my list for quite some time. We did get together one night however it was run me here run me there oh I need more money I need this I need that from her. One sob story after the next with her. We've made a deal that you would pay me back what was owed to the tune of $1,000 Let's keep in mind this was a month ago. To this day none of which she said has even happened let alone I gave her the chance to make a repayment She is now refusing so for all those who wish to see her keep in mind 9 out of 10 said she's going to take your money and run or you're not going to get the services that you were looking for
Lol. If you don’t know better, you kinda deserve exactly what you got. You do know this is a sex for money transaction. If you’re doing other shit you are asking to get scammed. Charge that $1000 to the game. You will never get it.
So what did you expect. Look at who she is. You know what they say “a fool and his money….”
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
A fool and his money are soon parted….
Yes, in this business, dare not loan any money!!
This kind of story is common.
Dude
She shouldn’t even ask! Makes real bitches such as myself look bad!
Where are all you suckers when I need money lmao! ��

Just kidding, but like the guys have said, don't ever front money. If she wants it that bad, she'll do her JOB for it!
Autumn is such a common name. Got a link, pictures, etc?
Dude, you’ve been on this website for 10 years and you still fronted a BP-level provider $1,000? And you expected her to pay you back???
OUCH ! Damn.
Im speechless that somebody on this board would fall for some shit like this. What the hell were you thinking?