Cancellation?

I was just wondering what do most of yall do when a provider cancels on you on the last minute. It has happend to me before and it fustrating I understand shit happens so i am not faulting the provider. In my situation i have a limited about of time so when i make plans for a couple of hours and it gets canceled i need to find some place to go for that time. It's hard to try to find a provider that has last minute availability. Has anyone had any luck with finding a provider last minute? Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternative activity?
AMP
I was thinking about that but not to sure which ones in New orleans is worth a try.
Look for girls who advertise 24/7, or pop into a strip club for a VIP room.

At least you aren't out of money, but rather saved it. When guys do this to providers, and it's constant from what I have heard, it's not so easy. If she booked a room, she's out all that expense plus the session money for nothing.

A lot of providers are high volume, and will cancel on someone if a better offer comes through knowing they'll make it up likely the next day. Must be nice.
  • Lia88
  • 08-19-2022, 08:42 AM
Cancellations happen… sucks but it’s just life when your primary business is your Presence/body/personality…but like Kimberly stated, in the event that may happen check for 24/7 availability providers. You can check tryst, skip the games and Private delights..those are the only ones, that I know of, that have that option on ads Or just reach out. Of course create a great first impression by introducing yourself with your name ect… but you’d likely get a better response if your respectful and not just texting “hey” ect…I however don’t offer short notice anymore and at the minimum 24 hours notice…but there are providers who do offer short notice so just reach out