Spit swallow share? new pics!!

Guys--Did you like your playmate to "spit,swallow or share"??
Or all the above lol!!

Ladies--what do you prefer to do?

New pics taken this week -- and my incall is back in order!
I am loving this cool Springfield nighttime weather!!! I just got done mowing my yard...lol!

Have a great week all yall!!

(thanks Bigdaddy for the black n white outfit)

m
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_5870.jpeg (65.8 KB, 265 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_5799.jpeg (118.8 KB, 260 views)
Glad your back!

My preference is definitely share! Girls that don't swallow are just not as much fun!
Swallow is definitely sexier but to be honest, once it’s yours I really don’t care lol. It’s the journey not the destination.
I am most likely in a really small minority and may lose my man card, but I'm not that into BJ to completion. As a little foreplay it's OK, but I prefer fu*king over it. And in case that wasn't bad enough, I love DATY until she is completely spent.
I am most likely in a really small minority and may lose my man card, but I'm not that into BJ to completion. As a little foreplay it's OK, but I prefer fu*king over it. And in case that wasn't bad enough, I love DATY until she is completely spent. Originally Posted by mizurymule
You took the words right out of my mouth. If I'm getting BJTC that means I've had equipment problems. Mule, I'm betting that you are a little older.
Hreat answers!

I luv it all and I have a special place I like a guy to "gift" me on lol
I've never tried sharing before. Maybe I'll have to. I guess don't knock it until you try it.
Hreat answers!

I luv it all and I have a special place I like a guy to "gift" me on lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Care to share, D? I'm very intrigued.

And, for the record, I'm a big share guy regardless of where it ends up.
Care to share, D? I'm very intrigued.

And, for the record, I'm a big share guy regardless of where it ends up. Originally Posted by Want2cu
I'm going to guess on the booty for her. She talks about liking those oily slides between the cheeks. Her slides are very fun. Dallas snowballing skill is top notch.
My opinion is it's up to the provider. My only care is obviously is that it's a bbbj instead of a cbj
You took the words right out of my mouth. If I'm getting BJTC that means I've had equipment problems. Mule, I'm betting that you are a little older. Originally Posted by NordicJag
No, I'm A LOT older!!
Miz...being old doesn't mean were dead...LOL!
  • cboat
  • 05-22-2024, 12:37 PM
Miz...being old doesn't mean were dead...LOL! Originally Posted by oldbaldfat
It sure doesn't. 77 yrs here, but I still enjoy it. Just wish my can do could still keep up with my want to.
It sure doesn't. 77 yrs here, but I still enjoy it. Just wish my can do could still keep up with my want to. Originally Posted by cboat
Now it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night. 72 here, but I think my tongue is a lot more educated than it was at 30.
Mmmm yall naking me hungry...lol

I think a cum kiss is hot..especially when shared threeways...hmmm mmmm

77 aint old baby!!
Old Age is all in your mind...and knees (lol)