progressives weaponizing sports

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...onizing-sports

that's not a good thing when sports get involved in politics.

they should stay out of it.

NBA & NCAA made a big mistake when they boycotted states on laws they pass as objectionable.

the NFL isn't quite there yet, quite possibly they do not have stupid people running the show.
Fuck the NFL! http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...the-preseason/

Posted by Mike Florio on August 11, 2016, 8:28 AM EDT
cophs8juiaasa8-e1469924342624
It was a given that the NFL wouldn’t let the Cowboys wear an “Arm in Arm” decal during the regular season, and that the Cowboys would be permitted to wear the decal during training-camp practices. The only unknown was whether the NFL would let the Cowboys display their support for the Dallas police department during the preseason.

The verdict is in, and the answer is no.
guess I was wrong.

we do have stupid people in the NFL.
NBA'S decision was about ticket sales. NCAA is about diversity in the enrollment. The section about the poor misused student athletes was total tripe.
  • DSK
  • 09-25-2016, 03:48 PM
NBA'S decision was about ticket sales. NCAA is about diversity in the enrollment. The section about the poor misused student athletes was total tripe. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Michael Jordan was smart about staying out of politics. As he said, white people buy shoes, too!
NBA'S decision was about ticket sales. NCAA is about diversity in the enrollment. The section about the poor misused student athletes was total tripe. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I call bullshit on the NBA decision being based on ticket sales.

at least, the NCAA is honest about their reason.
I call bullshit on the NBA decision being based on ticket sales.

at least, the NCAA is honest about their reason. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What about the corporations pulling out or cancelling their expansions? Hate don't sell. Unless you are Trump.
What about the corporations pulling out or cancelling their expansions? Hate don't sell. Unless you are Trump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

in most cases, hate is not a factor, let alone a proven factor in loss sales.

their issue is with the image/pr thing with a particular crowd they network with.
in most cases, hate is not a factor, let alone a proven factor in loss sales.

their issue is with the image/pr thing with a particular crowd they network with. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The corps were nationwide, most of the USA has a different view on gays.
SNICK
The corps were nationwide, most of the USA has a different view on gays. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
given the way the media presents it in that fashion.

I do not believe that is true.
SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
honk honk
given the way the media presents it in that fashion.

I do not believe that is true. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LMAO the old blame the media card.