birther controversy

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...birther-228282

so, who's lying whom on the birther issue?

its obvious that the birther issue came from the clinton campaign despite the denials of such.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...birther-228282

so, who's lying whom on the birther issue?

its obvious that the birther issue came from the clinton campaign despite the denials of such. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A Clinton volunteer came up with it, Clinton herself never used it. Think that is the controversy, as they want to blame her for it rather than the source. The Trumpster is deflecting his involvement with the birther movement.
A Clinton volunteer came up with it, Clinton herself never used it. Think that is the controversy, as they want to blame her for it rather than the source. The Trumpster is deflecting his involvement with the birther movement. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wasn't it you Retarded Lenny that was disputing where the Birther controversy came from? Wasn't it you retarded Lenny demanding Links? Retarded Lenny? So now you're admitting the Clinton campaign was responsible for the Birther movement Retarded Lenny? Lying POS
Wasn't it you Retarded Lenny that was disputing where the Birther controversy came from? Wasn't it you retarded Lenny demanding Links? Retarded Lenny? So now you're admitting the Clinton campaign was responsible for the Birther movement Retarded Lenny? Lying POS Originally Posted by bambino
Oh STFU you stupid fuck, none of your bull shit is accurate. You are too fucking dumb to remember from day to day what anyone said.
Oh STFU you stupid fuck, none of your bull shit is accurate. You are too fucking dumb to remember from day to day what anyone said. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18...hlight=birther

Wrong again you retarded cocksucker.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18...hlight=birther

Wrong again you retarded cocksucker. Originally Posted by bambino
Same thing I said here stupid, get someone to read it to you. You love fucking up.

http://eccie.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1058649932
Same thing I said here stupid, get someone to read it to you. You love fucking up.

http://eccie.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1058649932 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Clinton is responsible for her campaign Retarded Lenny. Her campaign started the rumor retarded Lenny. Just like Soros funds radical movements to start trouble Retarded Lenny. Apologize to Cherie you POS.
Clinton is responsible for her campaign Retarded Lenny. Her campaign started the rumor retarded Lenny. Just like Soros funds radical movements to start trouble Retarded Lenny. Apologize to Cherie you POS. Originally Posted by bambino
There is only one reason for the all shit about his birth certificate .... his grades ..... and how he managed to get accepted to Harvard Law School ..... it is ...

Obaminable!

Remember that dumbass law professor that got arrested and then got a beer at the White House with the arresting cop?

There's only one reason why he got arrested .....

... HE REFUSED TO SHOW THE COP HIS IDENTIFICATION!

The arrogant pricks believe "the don't have to show shit"!
  • DSK
  • 09-25-2016, 03:26 PM
There is only one reason for the all shit about his birth certificate .... his grades ..... and how he managed to get accepted to Harvard Law School ..... it is ...

Obaminable!

Remember that dumbass law professor that got arrested and then got a beer at the White House with the arresting cop?

The arrogant pricks believe "the don't have to show shit"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I know how he got into Harvard, that is obvious. What I don't know is what he gave in return for his wife to have that high paying do nothing bank job when he was a Senator.
Ha! Obaminable. I hadn't heard that one before.

Obaminable!

The arrogant pricks believe "the don't have to show shit"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ha! Obaminable. I hadn't heard that one before. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Welcome to the forum darling. Don't let douche bags like Asswipe and Iva try to scare you away. They're worthless.
Clinton is responsible for her campaign Retarded Lenny. Her campaign started the rumor retarded Lenny. Just like Soros funds radical movements to start trouble Retarded Lenny. Apologize to Cherie you POS. Originally Posted by bambino

You are dumb as a stump bimbo.
  • Old-T
  • 09-25-2016, 05:00 PM
That is just one of the things that makes this whole election seem like the Twilight Zone.

Eight years ago trump was a mouthpiece for Clinton in her fight against Obama. Now....

It will be interesting to see how hard they really do or do not go at each other on Monday.

You are dumb as a stump bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the dumbest fuck here, a retard, and a women abuser. You old POS. But Bambino, "she started it". Go fuck yourself loser.
You're the dumbest fuck here, a retard, and a women abuser. You old POS. But Bambino, "she started it". Go fuck yourself loser. Originally Posted by bambino
Hey Bimbino

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman”

“I know her very well, and I know her husband very well, and I like them both”

“Hillary is smart, tough, and a very nice person”

“I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president”

“Donald Trump: occasionally right”
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1thumb1-18-300x202.jpg (15.8 KB, 24 views)