Iva biggen......

The well rounded Retarded gentleman

"]LMAO, it is a well known fact that some are coming from out of town, like I stated they did in Ferguson.( You did read that ) didn't you? Bimbo jumped in (like you) and made the claim Soros provided the buses. I just asked for a link proving that. He hasn't been able to factually (not conjecture) it is true. So stick your snarky attitude up your well fucked ass. It is good training for you two looking up FACTS.

You and your mentor Asswipe asses are fucked everyday. You retarded POS.

Maybe this will help you.
No, LittleStupidEva, we don't want to hurt you like that. We just want to help you. We want you to become the best you can be with the limited intellectual capability that you have. Please go to the table and pick up a participation ribbon. They'll give you a hug!
No, LittleStupidEva, we don't want to hurt you like that. We just want to help you. We want you to become the best you can be with the limited intellectual capability that you have. Please go to the table and pick up a participation ribbon. They'll give you a hug! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Silly old geezer take your meds lie down for your nap, it will be ok.
Silly old geezer take your meds lie down for your nap, it will be ok. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Apologize to the lady you retarded POS.
Apologize to the lady you retarded POS. Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are retarded POS Lenny. You couldn't play a guitar if your life depended on it you POS cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
"]LMAO, it is a well known fact that some are coming from out of town, like I stated they did in Ferguson.( You did read that ) didn't you? Bimbo jumped in (like you) and made the claim Soros provided the buses. I just asked for a link proving that. He hasn't been able to factually (not conjecture) it is true. So stick your snarky attitude up your well fucked ass. It is good training for you two looking up FACTS.
So I guess you did not read??????????
Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN’s Erin Burnett that most of those arrested during the riots in Charlotte had out of state IDs and were bused into the city.

And just a minor detail for you and those of you who see "working girls" but despise us nonetheless (probably more than any other group out there) don't think we are not aware of it, we are. Your attacks on any lady who has the chutzpah to get on this board or any other "hooker board" is beyond reprehensible when you are attacking the very reason you are on here in the first place. BTW, This was in response to "your well fucked ass" For you information, I don't do back door.

Do we attack you??????????? If you have any intelligence, you will understand what that rhetorical question means as I would never attack a gentleman (gentleman being the operative word) for seeing a lady. Just remember, we are all sitting in the same boat, so when a finger is pointed at us three are pointed right back at you.

That all being said, lets get back to politics.

You went over the line you retarded POS Lenny.
  • DSK
  • 09-25-2016, 03:41 PM
No, LittleStupidEva, we don't want to hurt you like that. We just want to help you. We want you to become the best you can be with the limited intellectual capability that you have. Please go to the table and pick up a participation ribbon. They'll give you a hug! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He has a trophy room full of participation awards. One of them was from overeaters anonymous for the time he got below 300 pounds, albeit temporarily.
You are retarded POS Lenny. You couldn't play a guitar if your life depended on it you POS cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
So I guess you did not read??????????
Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told CNN’s Erin Burnett that most of those arrested during the riots in Charlotte had out of state IDs and were bused into the city.

And just a minor detail for you and those of you who see "working girls" but despise us nonetheless (probably more than any other group out there) don't think we are not aware of it, we are. Your attacks on any lady who has the chutzpah to get on this board or any other "hooker board" is beyond reprehensible when you are attacking the very reason you are on here in the first place. BTW, This was in response to "your well fucked ass" For you information, I don't do back door.

Do we attack you??????????? If you have any intelligence, you will understand what that rhetorical question means as I would never attack a gentleman (gentleman being the operative word) for seeing a lady. Just remember, we are all sitting in the same boat, so when a finger is pointed at us three are pointed right back at you.

That all being said, lets get back to politics.

You went over the line you retarded POS Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino

You are dumb as a stump bimbo.

You are dumb as a stump bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Apologize faggot.

Fuck you dipshit she started it, if you weren't so fucking stupid and could read or could find a link.

What type of guy says "she started it" fucking 70yr old punk loser.
Apologize faggot.

Fuck you dipshit she started it, if you weren't so fucking stupid and could read or could find a link.

What type of guy says "she started it" fucking 70yr old punk loser. Originally Posted by bambino

Seeing you couldn't find a link to prove your point, this is your fallback bimbo?

Seeing you couldn't find a link to prove your point, this is your fallback bimbo? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Posting retarded pictures is your fallback loser. Don't try to change the subject you fucking loser. Apologize to Cherie. You 70yr old cocksucking loser.

Is that what you told your mommy when a girl called you a loser retard. " she started it". Fucking old man loser.
Posting retarded pictures is your fallback loser. Don't try to change the subject you fucking loser. Apologize to Cherie. You 70yr old cocksucking loser.

Is that what you told your mommy when a girl called you a loser retard. " she started it". Fucking old man loser. Originally Posted by bambino

Here is your award for the day stumpy.

Here is your award for the day stumpy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a scumbag Retarded Lenny. You can post all the retarded pictures you want Retarded Lenny. Cherie acted with class Retarded Lenny. You acted like your leader, Asswipe the cocksucking pig. You are no better Retarded Lenny. Apologize to the lady scumbag Lenny.
You're a scumbag Retarded Lenny. You can post all the retarded pictures you want Retarded Lenny. Cherie acted with class Retarded Lenny. You acted like your leader, Asswipe the cocksucking pig. You are no better Retarded Lenny. Apologize to the lady scumbag Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino