The King has passed

Arnold Palmer passed away tonight at his home in Latrobe Pa. An American Icon. A true ambassador for golf and life in general. There will never be another one like him. Swing away Arnie!
I always liked Arnold. Class Act.
RIP Arnold, but what in the hell does this have to do with politics Bimbino?
RIP Arnold, but what in the hell does this have to do with politics Bimbino? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Nothing asshole. But Palmer was above politics. He is an American Icon. I had the pleasure of meeting him twice. Once at Bay Hill and at Latrobe CC. He took the time to talk to me and sign some pictures. Just a great guy. There was an Ali thread here as well. While Ali was controversial, Palmer was universally loved.
Nothing asshole. But Palmer was above politics. He is an American Icon. I had the pleasure of meeting him twice. Once at Bay Hill and at Latrobe CC. He took the time to talk to me and sign some pictures. Just a great guy. There was an Ali thread here as well. While Ali was controversial, Palmer was universally loved. Originally Posted by bambino
You have never met Arnold Palmer you filthy liar and take this topic to the national Sandbox and honestly no one gives a shit of who you met.
You have never met Arnold Palmer you filthy liar and take this topic to the national Sandbox and honestly no one gives a shit of who you met. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Don't hijack the thread. Have some respect. And I did meet him. Played behind his foursome at Bay Hill. And hung out in the grill room afterwards. He was a regular guy. And signed a poster I had of him standing on the Swilken Bridge. It hangs in my office. I also spoke to him at Latrobe CC where I was playing in a charity golf outing for Latrobe Hospital. Arnie was there. He took the time to treat people right. I suspect he would have even spoke with you.
  • Old-T
  • 09-25-2016, 07:27 PM
You have never met Arnold Palmer you filthy liar and take this topic to the national Sandbox and honestly no one gives a shit of who you met. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I wonder what Arnie's political persuasion was? [OK, now we have politicized the thread, so shut up about it being in here.]

Every once in a while it is nice to see a non-hostile thread in here--at least it WAS non hostile until you dumped in it.

Palmer, by every indication, was one of the good guys.
I wonder what Arnie's political persuasion was? [OK, now we have politicized the thread, so shut up about it being in here.]

Every once in a while it is nice to see a non-hostile thread in here--at least it WAS non hostile until you dumped in it.

Palmer, by every indication, was one of the good guys.
Originally Posted by Old-T
He and Ike were great friends. They played Augusta National quite a few times. I never knew what his political leanings were.
He and Ike were great friends. They played Augusta National quite a few times. I never knew what his political leanings were. Originally Posted by bambino
Sorry, but they have a sandbox thread that he could have post it- plus everyone in America has internet access. We all know he passed and this Bimbino character is an asshole he hijacks every major thread. Bambino, go send a sympathy card to his family and move the hell on, no disrespect to Arnold, but good people who are not necessarily celebrities or atheletes pass away every day. It's a problem in this country that we seem to only idolize sports figures and celebs, great people die every day- I know some great men and women who died in war defending this great country.
He and Ike were great friends. They played Augusta National quite a few times. I never knew what his political leanings were. Originally Posted by bambino
Bambino get over it already people die every day he was freaking 87 years old- did you weep and post a thread when Ali passed? Probably not!
Bambino get over it already people die every day he was freaking 87 years old- did you weep and post a thread when Ali passed? Probably not! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Shut your punk ass mouth, 0zombie

I give a shit. So go fuck yourself, you contemptible lowlife. You're unfit to breathe the same air as Arnold Palmer. I have no doubt Bambino met Arnie. I met him too. My father had drinks with him. For that matter, I also met Mohammed Ali (back in 2001 in Michigan City, MI). Who the fuck are you to call bam a "filthy liar"? Western PA breeds lots of classy professionals. Too bad they only produce turds where you grew up.

Arnie was a perfect gentleman, charming and unpretentious, qualities you can never aspire to. He was, in short, a person you are totally incapable of emulating.
I met Arnie once myself, at Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Maryland.. a man almost universally loved and respected.. politically to the right, a staunch conservative.

R.I.P.
Sorry, but they have a sandbox thread that he could have post it- plus everyone in America has internet access. We all know he passed and this Bimbino character is an asshole he hijacks every major thread. Bambino, go send a sympathy card to his family and move the hell on, no disrespect to Arnold, but good people who are not necessarily celebrities or atheletes pass away every day. It's a problem in this country that we seem to only idolize sports figures and celebs, great people die every day- I know some great men and women who died in war defending this great country. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

didn't you whine like a bitch that you were gonna stop posting in this forum???
get lost loser