Trade offered for taking me to IKEA in Houston!!

Hey everyone, I've never really used the forums here other than to post ads, but I just had a crazy idea... I'm redecorating my house, ordering a bunch of furniture from Ikea -- because for some reason there's no Ikea in Nola!! The shipping cost is insane and there's a two week wait to get my stuff! I would drive to Houston myself but my car wouldn't fit the stuff.

So I thought, maybe someone with a big van or truck could do a trade for a free session with me? I'm not sure how it would work, I guess you would have to drive there with me, unless you felt comfortable lending me your van/truck. But otherwise, we would drive there together -- I can do most of the driving -- I would spend an hour or so shopping, it wouldn't be too long because I already know what I want. Then we would drive back. Simple!

It's doable in one day if we leave early. All the items I want come in a box and require assembly, so I think they would all fit in a regular van or truck. And obviously I would be paying for all of my furniture. All you have to provide is the vehicle. I will cover gas too.

I would trade an hour session, which is normally $240.

Maybe this is crazy and no one would want to do this, but if you're broke and want to see me, it would be a great deal! It would have to be in the next week.

Let me know -- send me a text or PM. My number and other info is in my showcase.

-Rebecca

PS -- I'm also willing to do trades for working on my car -- it's having alignment issues (I think).
240? How on earth did that number pop up in your head? Curious. Xxoo annie