I'm not Picky I'm just Cautious

I feel I should clear the air on a few things.

I have had a few guys question me on why I have on Eros/BP ad stating " No AA men" or "No AA men under 45". I do not like "mandigo men" I hate feeling like I'm being stretched wide and pounded deep... It's not enjoyable for me and if it is not enjoyable for me I'm not sure how it would be for the guy.

No offense but not all guys are massively big, not even AA guys. I am a provider who utilizes a lot of different advertising avenues. Among those avenues are some sites that have a history of LE trolling, disrespectful and aggressive clients and bait & switch providers.

I have had the misfortune to have been victimized by aggressive clients not once but three times in one year!!! I was robbed at gun point twice and that kind of made me feel a different type of attraction towards AA men. Although, this may be hard for some to understand, I do see and have regular AA clients/friends but I only agreed to see them after verifying their identities, and prior communication between us.

Also age and maturity plays a major part in how well we connect. But out of arousal and my own personal preference I love dating older men of other races preferably Caucasian. Men have their picks and chooses but when a woman is particular about whom she is attracted to and desire to want to date it tends to raise a lot of eyebrows.... Do you feel like I am wrong for being Race/Age selective or Do you agree and or understand??
nothing wrong with being picky, cautious, or selective.
It's your game. You make the rules. If people don't like those rules, they can play on another court.
nothing wrong with being picky, cautious, or selective.
It's your game. You make the rules. If people don't like those rules, they can play on another court. Originally Posted by out on the tiles
You're right honey!! But I felt I should address the topic. I feel if someone know before contacting me that I will see AA men as long as I can verify them just like I do any other man. I love my brothas but some guys tend to get upset and iffy when you ask their age and race... I mean I do want some kind of knowledge of you before our encounter...

I'd like you to play in my court again!! BTW