Congratulations Democrats. Gas is > $4 in every state for the first time ever!

Doing a bang up job there in destroying the fabric and economy of the nation.

You should give yourself a pat on the back..
... Biden DID say - "Things are looking up!"

... UP like oil prices... Energy prices... Food prices....

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2022, 08:50 AM
Let us all pray our oil companies hold firm in their belief to return money to shareholders instead of unnecessary drilling!
Buy a fucking EV and STFU already, JL. You’re rich, remember?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH
Every time that stupid old bastard says “climate change”, gas goes up another 10%.

Keep it up. There are still many Blue Counties that need to turn Red.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2022, 11:10 AM
texasasswipe is JL! I'll be damn....he sure has gotten grouchy.

His stocks must be tanking.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2022, 11:11 AM
Every time that stupid old bastard says “climate change”, gas goes up another 10%.

Keep it up. There are still many Blue Counties that need to turn Red. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He is making us Texans rich!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...traight-month/
He is making us Texans rich!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...traight-month/ Originally Posted by WTF

gotdam are u stooopid

Texas is making Texas revenue rich.

‘Surging’ Texas economy sets monthly high in sales-tax collections for third straight month

Collections of sales tax, the state’s revenue workhorse, have seen “exceptional growth” in recent months, said Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar.
Collections of sales tax, the state’s revenue workhorse, have seen “exceptional growth” in recent months, said Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I wonder if the increased Sales tax is tied to the increased price of goods? hmmmmmm. I wonder what the sales tax is based on? What could possibly explain it?
I wonder if the increased Sales tax is tied to the increased price of goods? hmmmmmm. I wonder what the sales tax is based on? What could possibly explain it? Originally Posted by texassapper

meaning the gains aren't so great after all. but professor poofter knows that, yeah?

babahhahahaaaa
I wonder what happened in the 3rd week of Jan2021 that would explain this chart....

I wonder what happened in the 3rd week of Jan2021 that would explain this chart....

Originally Posted by texassapper
Lemme guess. It’s when Joey Bribes was installed as a fake POTUS.
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2022, 05:29 PM
gotdam are u stooopid

Texas is making Texas revenue rich.

‘Surging’ Texas economy sets monthly high in sales-tax collections for third straight month

Collections of sales tax, the state’s revenue workhorse, have seen “exceptional growth” in recent months, said Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You don't think oil plays a big role in the Texas economy?
  • WTF
  • 05-18-2022, 05:41 PM
Lemme guess. It’s when Joey Bribes was installed as a fake POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino
So you think Biden can control the price of oil?

Personally I hope he keeps the price up...let my oil peeps make a buck or two. Let them poor Trump lovers eat cake!

Someone needs to tell him to lower it then because if not they are in for a record shellacking in the midterms!