The "Official" Pick Your Poison Poll (PYPP) - Redux

Seems the time is about right (2 years, 1 month since the last poll) to poll the audience to get a feel towards what we think about the kerfuffle regarding the Pandemic that was sweeping the world, but now it's all Ukraine all the time because Russia is responsible for all problems caused by the current administration.

Scamdemic - Was it just an unfortunate accident that has been leveraged to the hilt by our unseen rulers to scam us into accepting subservience and giving away our rights. The net result should be to vote the bums out that are terrorizing us.

Plandemic - Was this planned and orchestrated by our unseen rulers to scam us into accepting subservience and giving away our rights. The net result should be them hanging from light poles until the vultures empty the carcasses.

New Normal - We should just stop, drop and roll - on command - and shut everything down when someone sneezes or our rulers just want to watch us perform Stupid Human Party Tricks. The government should supply us knee pads to enjoy the new age way of living.

Shit Happens - I dunno, but I'll give up my liberties for perceived security, just in case. Besides the government class of rulers just want what is best for us for themselves and it's what we really want anyway, because that whole pursuing Life, Liberty and Happiness is just too hard.
Yep, it was all done on purpose.
Shit happens.
Cool poll
Plan and scam poll are essentially the same thing.
Shit happens. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Noted, but not recorded Comrade.
Life’s a Bitch.
Life’s a Bitch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's what you get for voting Democrat for the last fifty years. All you have left now is repentance for your sins.
Life’s a Bitch. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your boy friend's name is Life?!? One of those '60's flower child names?
Totally wrong and idiotic poll.

It should be obvious to people that are able to critically think that Covid-19 was real, that it is a very different virus that doesn't have any logical reason why one person has mild symptoms and the next person very severe health issues and dies.

It is also obvious that totalitarians took advantage of the situation and put out a lot of misleading information, called it "science" but it went against every science based principle out there.
It should be obvious to people that are able to critically think that Covid-19 was real, that it is a very different virus that doesn't have any logical reason why one person has mild symptoms and the next person very severe health issues and dies. Originally Posted by farmstud60
That's not true. Older people with co-morbidities (fat, diabetic, High BP) were more severely affected. There is some question regarding the hospital SOP ventilation vs. ivermectin etc, also contributed to the fatality rate. Afterall, when the govt. is paying hospitals to ventilate patients, it's no wonder we saw a lot of ventilation happening.

I wonder if that was the proper response to COVID, why did the government need to incentivize it?

hmmmm.... maybe they knew that wouldn't actually help and in order to further the fatality rate, they incentivized the response?

We will never get a full accounting...
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2022, 09:34 AM
Was 9/11 similar?

It does seem the right leaning portion of the country used that to expand government and government control.

It appears the left expanded government and government control via the pandemic.

Seems both sides do the exact same thing given opportunity and cry about each other doing the exact same thing to each other.

What was the point of your poll?

To point out hypocrisy?
So which option did you select?

Have you ever heard of the flu? Well... admittedly, that is a historical reference as apparently it hasn't existed for the past two years. But back in the day, when it did, nobody knew how many people died from it. I hope you know that already

Totally wrong and idiotic poll.

It should be obvious to people that are able to critically think that Covid-19 was real, that it is a very different virus that doesn't have any logical reason why one person has mild symptoms and the next person very severe health issues and dies.

It is also obvious that totalitarians took advantage of the situation and put out a lot of misleading information, called it "science" but it went against every science based principle out there. Originally Posted by farmstud60
...What was the point of your poll?.. Originally Posted by WTF
For me, it just seemed the time is about right (2 years, 1 month since the last poll) to poll the audience to get a feel towards what we think about the kerfuffle regarding the Pandemic that was sweeping the world, but now it's all Ukraine all the time because Russia is responsible for all problems caused by the current administration.

Apologies, I should have mentioned it up front.

Interesting, but a nonsequiter on 9/11 though. We did not change science to increase body counts. But true that both were leveraged for political gains of power. Though I recollect a lot of bipartisanship on hunting down the perpetrators for 9/11, the covid - not so much.
Though I recollect a lot of bipartisanship on hunting down the perpetrators for 9/11, the covid - not so much. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That's because the COVID perps are our own government and Democrat officials working in collusion with the ChiComs.