Ronald Regan....unified Germany

How much credit did Reagan receive when the Berlin Wall came down, and East and West Germany were unified ?

It was a tremendous achievement, almost unthinkable in its time.

There was a huge increase in military spending by the US then, which led to huge budget deficits.

One of his favorite go to lines is tha he reduced the rate of increase in other government spending programs.

One of his favorite jokes is the 3 legged chicken joke.
Why don't you search it out in the op-eds??
BTY it's Reagan not Regan as if you gave a fuck!!
It's correct in the thread post, dipshit. Likely you didn't even read it. Another of your worthless posts in an attempt to be a troll.

It looks like the Eccie bot confused the name of his treasury secretary Donald Regan.

If voting machines can change votes and routers can manipulate results, it is possible. Right, dipshit ?
It's correct in the thread post, dipshit. Likely you didn't even read it. Another of your worthless posts in an attempt to be a troll.

It looks like the Eccie bot confused the name of his treasury secretary Donald Regan.

If voting machines can change votes and routers can manipulate results, it is possible. Right, dipshit ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

you need to put on some glasses.

you misspelled Reagan's name in the subtitle.

If voting machines can change votes and routers can manipulate results, it is possible. Right, dipshit ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

the VitaMan bot malfunctioned

you need to put on some glasses.

you misspelled Reagan's name in the subtitle. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

yeah he did. and missed his 1 hour window to correct it. then gets pissy pants about it.

bahahhaaaaaaaaa

babahghahahhaaaaa

you know .. if you weren't such an asshole we might not make so much fun of your stupid posts.

yeah .. we would.

bahahhahahaaaaa
interesting! suddenly every post but VitaMan bot's pissy pants posts are double liked. how'd that happen?

bahahahhahhaaaaaa
Not even 1 post discussing the thread topic.

Those are the real bots (actually there are 3 posts by 1.....botter ? Is that word okay, or is it misspelled ?).

Harry Botter ?
These Bots aren't interested in political discussion. They hang around like Gnats that want to suck blood.

Both Bots are on ignore, but the waco Bot is the most pathetic. He has knowledge, but chooses the life of a Troll Bot. I guess that gives him fuel. His downfall has been sharp the past couple of months.
... Well, lemme see if I can channel me inner-Ragen .. er... Reagan.

... "Mister Biden - - - BUILD that wall!" ...

#### Salty
These Bots aren't interested in political discussion. They hang around like Gnats that want to suck blood.

Both Bots are on ignore, but the waco Bot is the most pathetic. He has knowledge, but chooses the life of a Troll Bot. I guess that gives him fuel. His downfall has been sharp the past couple of months. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

so according to Chung i've chosen a life of bot crime ..

bahahahaaa
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 01:08 PM

Both Bots are on ignore, but the waco Bot is the most pathetic. He has knowledge, but chooses the life of a Troll Bot. I guess that gives him fuel. His downfall has been sharp the past couple of months. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wacko's downfall can be graphed to his Netflix decline!
  • WTF
  • 06-12-2022, 01:12 PM
... Well, lemme see if I can channel me inner-Ragen .. er... Reagan.

... "Mister Biden - - - BUILD that wall!" ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You realize Reagan passed through immigration reform! He wasn't building walls....he was tearing them down.

His major problem was spending.

Intentional or unintentionally he started a whole generation of numbnuts believing that tax cuts solve government deficits....even though he blew them up!

I would be remiss to not point out how the Saudi's were very good to Ronnie by pumping down the price of oil which was the main reason the Soviet Union went belly up...and a big reason many of us in the energy sector lost our jobs.
Wacko's downfall can be graphed to his Netflix decline! Originally Posted by WTF
Did waco buy Netflix stock?

If so, I understand the connection. I don't understand why anybody would buy Netflix stock in the past year.
... Well, as soon as Biden gets building the nuclear power stations
- we can surely thank him.

### Salty