7 inches too small ladies???

I was debating on if I should buy a 7 inch or 10 inch tablet. Just wondering if the screen size would be too small on the 7inch
LOL!
You know what *everyone* was thinking when they read that line...LOL.

Actually, I use a 7in Android tablet and find it works just fine for quick email checks and browsing. If you plan on doing a lot of typing, I'd get the bigger tablet, a netbook or a regular laptop.
if you use it laying down, like on the couch, or in bed jerking off, the 7 in is a way better form factor. easier to hold with one hand, , and lighter as well.
I love my 10-inch. I can't imagine using something smaller. I use it so much I haven't gotten around to buying a tablet yet.
if you use it laying down, like on the couch, or in bed jerking off, the 7 in is a way better form factor. easier to hold with one hand, , and lighter as well. Originally Posted by mandola
I had to use my 10" iPad to jerk off in the bathroom when I had out of town company. It was quite easy hold it and finish up at the same time
You know what *everyone* was thinking when they read that line...LOL.

Actually, I use a 7in Android tablet and find it works just fine for quick email checks and browsing. If you plan on doing a lot of typing, I'd get the bigger tablet, a netbook or a regular laptop. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
if you use it laying down, like on the couch, or in bed jerking off, the 7 in is a way better form factor. easier to hold with one hand, , and lighter as well. Originally Posted by mandola
You know what they say, right? It's not how many inches you have, it's how you use your inches that counts.

I think that was probably said by someone with something.. smaller..

IJS.
I don't even use a tablet much, just got my trusty phone tho...

check me out ladies
Moved to proper forum

sixx
Be careful. A lot of those tables are infected. Use a screen protector.