How Do You Like To Be Greeted...

Gentlemen: How do you like to be greeted when seeing a lady whether it be for the first time or the 10th time? Do you prefer cocktail attire, dressy outfit, lingerie, thigh-highs, garters, completely nude, just out of the shower dressed in a towel, sexy music in the background?

Ladies: How do you like to greet the guys?
  • jwood
  • 07-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Sexy lingerie that stays on for less than 2 minutes.
Vodka martini.... shaken not stirred.

HID
Fist meeting some get to know each other conversation the the BCD actions
multi visits answer the door in what ever you want to hit the floor, greated with a nice smile, kiss, hug, deep kiss and get down to business.
good question!!{sorry we did not get to meet up in Nola}

I usually wear "whatever my mood calls for"...usually sexy lingerie mixed with funky socks or thigh high fishnets
I love it when we are still up against the door, clothes in disarray and nearly kill ourselves stumbling to the nearest bed, sofa or chair!
I like to wear something easy to get out of and makes me feel sexy too.
LexieRox: )
Aiden, Just out of the shower! (Just like you were for me the other day)You rock!!
mmmmmmmm doncock...my kinda guy!!!
I think on my trip this week, I’ll wear a black bra and panty set with a man’s shirt.
Sweat pants, sweat shirt, tube socks, and anything she needs to feel comfortable. When the right moment approaches all those things slide off fast. No wrinkling to worry about.
Olivia, I like your thoughts on it!! Very classy and very sexy, especially of only a couple buttons in the center are keeping it on! Wish I could see that for myself, but will have to be next time.
Otherwise Aiden, I would have to say the simple white towel is very inspiring, whether you are straight from the shower or not. But, as long as when I enter the room, I get a big hug and a deep kiss, you can wear whatever inspires you and I will be in heaven.
OH OH I know anything with velcor... it all looks good on the floor... yes I am a bad boy.
Olivia...in your showcase you are wearing a very cute "LBD" (little black dress). With your lovely figure and stunning strawberry blonde hair, that dress would look absolutely divine hanging off of the back of a hotel chair! ( MM snickering and wishing it were so.)
MM
With the right lady (such as yourself!), anything works. Having said that, my personal favorite would probably be for my partner to be sexily dressed. A silky knee length dress with nothing, or maybe only thigh highs underneath is really nice. I love the visual appeal of a cheongsam, though I haven't had a partner actually wear one. I'm not a fan of bras. Garter belt, stockings and a nice silk robe or camisole also works well for me. I do like unwrapping my lady, even if it only takes 10 seconds to do it, LOL. I like a little frottage while we are still clothed, and there is something sensual about the feel of a breast through silky, slippery material which turns me on. Understated makeup is nice.

But that is all icing on the cake. As always, it is the personal chemistry which really makes time together special. I love the illusion of romance, and have had the good fortune to spend some quality time with some special ladies who are also into that.