Preferred 411 and being unemployed

How does this work? If you are unemployed but still financially secure, will services like p411 work with you on that?
Yes.
Don't know about the others, but p411 works with this all the time. Mine went right thru. Of course, you will still need references to get past their gatekeeper.
  • FK
  • 04-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Don't know about the others, but p411 works with this all the time. Mine went right thru. Of course, you will still need references to get past their gatekeeper. Originally Posted by CharminEyes
What do you mean you will still need references to get past whose gatekeepers?

I have seen gents with no Ok's on P411 who were new to the hobby. I have multiple forms of screening and P411 is a favorite.
Without employment verification details you'd need to provide other references to pass P411's initial membership verification. This would be before getting any provider OKs on P411.
Another option is to do your research and make appointments with reputable providers that are newbie friendly. Once you have sessions with reputable, you will be able to use them for reference to establish a P411 account.

Good luck, stay safe, and have fun
Not in North Carolina. I'm in Houston, Texas and interested in the hobby. Unemployed but definitely financially stable. Is there a filter for newbie-friendly people on this site?

Another option is to do your research and make appointments with reputable providers that are newbie friendly. Once you have sessions with reputable, you will be able to use them for reference to establish a P411 account.

Good luck, stay safe, and have fun Originally Posted by plainjoe
Nope. You could see someone who's newbie friendly who might be willing to work off your name and phone number to screen you. Also, do you know any other guyfriends who hobby? They might be able to vouch for you with one of their providers and then you have a vouch.

Or, you could set up a dinner date with it just being a meet and greet. See if the provider is comfortable with that, and perhaps she'll go from there.

But yes-- if you focus on newbie-friendly women who have P411 reviews, and leapfrog-- getting one reference and using that to get another reference and then another-- you then have three women who can vouch for you.

Just have your favorite send you an invite because I think she gets 40 points if you join and she can use those points to update pictures and post traveling ads and such.
SugarBeth ... that's EXCELLENT advice ... Thanks!
Does that go, both ways? Do I get reputable Hobbyist references? Or is it different for providers??
Did you really say youre unemployed!!?? Wow man thats just so wack!!!