KC's hottest!

News anchors and reporters..

Ok well recently I passed on ADIOS KC as I was moving to Austin TX and reported from the front lines....but unfortunately it didnt work and dont even ask!!

So needless to say Im back in KC and now with he snow going and coming it sucks...my life sucks...and to prove it been stuck in home alot lately and well .....Ive noticed some pretty damn hot female reporters and anchors from the local news channels....so for fun....anyone got any particular ones you like
Girls feel free to weigh in......

Personally I like these 2 and I may be missing more....

My fav is Abby Eden of Fox 4!Attachment 198298

Karli Ritter and Loren Halifax also of both Fox 4
Attachment 198299
I always imagine what it would be like to be inimate with Charlie Arnolt from Fox 4... She is smoking hot! I'd attach a pic if I knew how...

I agree with everything said so far, but I also (and mainly!) have dreams of Kelly Jones, pic here.
Saw this little thing telling people to park their cars right or get towed this morning on Fox 4

I know she's older than most of the female reporters around town now, but I've always had a thing for Kelly...
Attached Images File Type: jpg Kelly-Eckerman--2010----29318744.jpg (13.9 KB, 310 views)
  • KCJoe
  • 02-25-2013, 08:42 AM
I know she's older than most of the female reporters around town now, but I've always had a thing for Kelly... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Me too.

I was standing next to her in a resturant waiting to pay at the register about 20 years ago and she was just breathtaking.
I was standing next to her in a restaurant waiting to pay at the register about 20 years ago and she was just breathtaking. Originally Posted by KCJoe
ROFL... I wonder if we were at the same restaurant?!? I ran into her at a downtown Chinese restaurant about that long ago, too! We had both called in to-go orders. We exchanged hellos... don't think she would have agreed to exchange saliva, though, so I didn't press it.
  • KCJoe
  • 02-25-2013, 10:33 AM
ROFL... I wonder if we were at the same restaurant?!? I ran into her at a downtown Chinese restaurant about that long ago, too! We had both called in to-go orders. We exchanged hellos... don't think she would have agreed to exchange saliva, though, so I didn't press it. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Red Dragon on 8th street? That's where I saw her.
LOL.. yep! Gosh, I haven't gotten takeout from there since a co-worker left, cuz we both liked their food. Wonder if Kelly is still going there? Maybe I need to return! They did have good food!
Ditto on Kelly Eckerman - she's always done it for me.

I also thought Harris Faulkner was gorgeous and there also used to be a newscaster named Kelly Minton who was as cute as button! Never saw her in real life, but someone I know who did told me she had the cutest ass. I've also been told that Karli Ritter, a weatherperson on WDAF, has a sweet booty!
Just hang out at the Starbucks on the Plaza and you will see just about everyone come by sooner or later.. I have met a lot of people and girls from this site there...
Charli Arnolt, Abby Eden, Karli Ritter
LOL.. yep! Gosh, I haven't gotten takeout from there since a co-worker left, cuz we both liked their food. Wonder if Kelly is still going there? Maybe I need to return! They did have good food! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Probably not...since they moved their studio way southeast of downtown..

I think her and Charly are hot but I also am in love with Diane Cho...and I still miss Harris Faulkner..
Harris Faulkner is a regular on the Nat'l Fox News....however, only if ya can stomach Fox News, lol
Harris Faulkner is a regular on the Nat'l Fox News....however, only if ya can stomach Fox News, lol Originally Posted by vkmaster
Well yeah...and therin lies the reason I miss her....