Three T's in relationships

I have posted a number of threads on relationships on this site and one that is gone now. I have seen a few threads on relationships between providers and clients.

To me, that are 3 things that are important in any relationship at any level.

TRUTH
TRUST
TIME

Since the hobby is based on the lack of reality, can any relationship that comes from the hobby ever succede?
If your honest with each other. Like you said the 3 T's
Don't forget money.
I have posted a number of threads on relationships on this site and one that is gone now. I have seen a few threads on relationships between providers and clients.

To me, that are 3 things that are important in any relationship at any level.

TRUTH
TRUST
TIME

Since the hobby is based on the lack of reality, can any relationship that comes from the hobby ever succede? Originally Posted by ss4699
Problley depends on how gullible you are.
TRUTH is not even a word used.
I TRUST they will show at outcall on TIME.
Don't forget money. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Problley depends on how gullible you are.
TRUTH is not even a word used.
I TRUST they will show at outcall on TIME. Originally Posted by big country

Money is a substance in any relationship so it would be part of the 3 elements.

I have had "relationships" with many women in the hobby and out. I have found similar problems in both aspects. I have dined and shared with providers on an open and honest basis. There are many I would count as friends. Infact proudly respect as freinds. There are others who are just as debased, deceptive and "using" in both aspects of relatonships providers and non. I know a few who have left and respect them as well. WE are just people who have followed a slightly different course. We chose to make a cash option to the normal "cheat on a spouse" or get a divorce and screw up a child's life syndrome. Well that is this old mans opinion anyway....thanks for sharing!