Blame illigal drugs

The trump swamp heads are blaming illegal drugs n cartels. How low will the idiot in chief go to divert.
The trump swamp heads are blaming illegal drugs n cartels. How low will the idiot in chief go to divert. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
A linkless claim.

And another TDS lunatic goes on ignore.
I know Mexico paid for a great beautiful wall...the best ever!!! And we have the trump health care. The greatest ever...n China is paying for the tariffs. Facts from trump u. Another bankrupt from the orange in chief
that Press Conference was odd.. divert attention from Covid, the new Trump tactic.
The President is right on topic With millions of Americans devastated by loss of income many will turn to illegal to hide their pain. 70,000 deaths a year and Dems will line up with cartels
  • oeb11
  • 04-02-2020, 09:32 AM
Classic - Fascist DPST Trump haters support the cartels - they want the drugs in America to subvert people to their "DPST control"!
hateful TDS affected folks.
A linkless claim.

And another TDS lunatic goes on ignore. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah. Lots of short unsourced bloviating from the TDS'ers lately.

I think it's snippets they are hearing on MSNBC or CNN and as their thought masters go, so do their posts.
Trigger Alert! Trigger Alert! Trump haters are about to read something you don't want to hear!

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...ess-briefing-i

CNN's Jim Acosta praises Donald Trump's demeanor in coronavirus press briefing: “I think he gets it”

Acosta: “This was a different Donald Trump”
JIM ACOSTA: I have to tell you Anderson, I've never seen President Trump like this. I know people may say, "well I can't ever trust him, he's a phony" and so on, people might say that. But Anderson I have to tell you, sitting in that room that close to him I've never seen President Trump like this and I think to some extent he is scared right now Anderson, and we could all feel that in the room.
And I have to tell you, people may not believe the president when he says any of this, and I have been, you and I have been, you know, pretty critical of him from time to time, this was a different Donald Trump tonight, I think he gets it, Anderson.

I can just hear the left screaming "Damn it Acosta! Just when we had Trump on the mat, you let him up". You see, they are worried that their narrative, the Pelosi narrative that Trump "fiddled while people died", will now be supplanted by "Trump gets it" and is now acting Presidential and that is what voters will now remember come November.
this looks like an operation to put the squeeze on maduro's illegal drug operation and money supply.

they need to cut off the money supply to the VZ military. that is what's keeping him in power.
  • oeb11
  • 04-02-2020, 02:50 PM
Maduro is indicted for drug offenses.

Reminds me of Noriega.

Gonna be interesting.
Maduro is indicted for drug offenses.

Reminds me of Noriega.

Gonna be interesting. Originally Posted by oeb11

yep
The trump swamp heads are blaming illegal drugs n cartels. How low will the idiot in chief go to divert. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yeah Tsucker...you forget the sky is failing....links to follow
Of course people with no money are going to sale drugs to people with no money. That is trump university 102. 101 was give me the money dumbazz
Of course people with no money are going to sale drugs to people with no money. That is trump university 102. 101 was give me the money dumbazz Originally Posted by Tsmokies

So let me see if I understand your thinking? here. Madero and his cronies don't have any money and that's why they are selling drugs? And we can't blame poor people for selling heroine laced with fentanyl because they gotta eat to? Yep, your a Democrat.