Cougar & Cub Thread, RAWR!!

Ok so it was suggested that Dallas and I have our own forum haha, since we like the chicken tenders!

I want to know how many hot cubs are here on this site. Describe yourself please!!

Fair warning, I am prone to sexually harass you but my real intention is to select one(or two) to go out on the town with the end of July when I am down in the NOLA area. Not a paid date, just for pure raw fun!!

Any takers?
Lol I described myself in the first forum, check it out and as the name says I'm down!!
6'1 White Professional Gentleman. About 210 lbs with average build. Have been told I am easy on the eyes. Average size equipment but above average talents! Enjoys a great conversation and a woman who can let it go and be herself. Oral skills are not just limited to verbal communication. I am very unique in at least one or two areas. If you would like to know ask those I have written review on or just message me! A night out with pure raw fun sounds like a night to remember!!!
Chella you just had to rub it in more, damn you......
Oh no=--I knew this would happen! lol

I am FAR from a cougar or a cub lover.......

I prefer older gents.....I only get two or three gents under 30 a year,so when i do get them,I like to show them how "an old lady like me" can still rock it! lol

I prefer older gents.....I only get two or three gents under 30 a year,so when i do get them,I like to show them how "an old lady like me" can still rock it! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

I prefer older gents.....I only get two or three gents under 30 a year,so when i do get them,I like to show them how "an old lady like me" can still rock it! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dee is it maybe Chella has yet to be treated like a lady by a grown up?

Hell I can't say anything if I was a woman I'd probably chase cubs too. Makes are just dirty old men being with gold diggers if we do it....
I like the dirty old men....now I would never turn away a young pup like Imdown,but the older gent is the ones I enjoy the most...I can relate better if he is nearer to my age.
What's funny is, I have never been with a cougar before so this should be interesting
go get em Chella baby!!!

LaMan...I luv me some of your sweetness!!

neglecedpole--have we met??
Dallas we have chatted several times but I have not had the pleasure. I have sampled some of the younger providers but I prefer an older lady. They know what they are doing and not only what I enjoy but what they enjoy too and they are not shy in letting me how. I have to admit April is my ATF....She really knows what I enjoy. Chella...Although I am not a young cub...We are all young at heart and just like an older lady knows exactly how to treat a man through experience.....so does an older gentleman like myself....46 feeling like a 25 yr old that cant get enough!!!
I enjoy a young lion, not necessarily a cub. One who can match my ferocity. Or try to.......
I enjoy a young lion, not necessarily a cub. One who can match my ferocity. Or try to....... Originally Posted by Nicolet
A young Lion, hmmm y'all are killing me....
All of this talk of cougars and being ferocious is making me want to explore some more.
All of this talk of cougars and being ferocious is making me want to explore some more. Originally Posted by Imdown

Will be interesting to see what you have to day of your explorations! All I can say is I just thought I was fucking in my twenties. You gave a whole lot of fucking and experiencing coming. Hobbying at your age will have your real world girls same age as you swearing you are a sex god!

If you really want to explore go read Nics review at Colletes a consider that for a cougar infused debauchery!