New Iberia, VERSES Houma

I have been several times to Houma for it being so little sure does have a lot of players people that play with your time.. I enjoy those you do see and I LOVE THE FOOD.... But any ladies visit New Iberia, LA????
I am truly thinking of trying it this time around on the way back from Florida any suggestions? whar City on bp do guys from there look?
Just a short drive from Lafayette! I would have no idea where the Iberians look. Great food with some nice places to visit. Along the Teche there are some really nice places, Avery and Jefferson Island are very close with beautiful grounds
New Iberia is only about 30 minutes from Laffy so you'd advertise in Laffy for there. I usually get a few outcalls for there when I visit Laffy.
  • cajun
  • 06-23-2014, 11:23 AM
I would stay away from New Iberia and Iberia Parish. The Sheriff and Detectives have a Hard-On for the business. They set up regular stings and recently (Dec. "13) shut down an AMP that was operating there. I would stick to the Broussard/Lafayette area if you want to draw from there. I make the 20-30 minute trip to avoid any trouble on this end.
I would stay away from New Iberia and Iberia Parish. The Sheriff and Detectives have a Hard-On for the business. They set up regular stings and recently (Dec. "13) shut down an AMP that was operating there. I would stick to the Broussard/Lafayette area if you want to draw from there. I make the 20-30 minute trip to avoid any trouble on this end. Originally Posted by cajun
Agreed. Stay in South Lafayette Parish. Broussard, Highway 90 is an ideal distance to New Iberia without being within their jurisdiction.