ALERT!!!Happy Fckn Friday

just wanted to wish everyone a happy fucking friday i hope you had a great week as for me it was busy being stick in airport unable to get home an tak shower sat by gross person snore the whole way then lost my bags had to wait for airline to find them i swear the handlers look at my panties then back to the office an my boss is an ass he look at my boobs i think he wanna fuck but he smell like cheese puff i sure then get on eccie and some bitch be messaging me about being a new yorker and 18k a month in a bordello so I say work me hooker then she threaten me or somethin like I am a loser an nobody then some whacko tryin to get client names too funny so i give hm my ex name who used to get blow job on railroad track in nola for 20 bucks and now i need to get nails did then go out tonight an get me some new action so i wont be so bitchy!

LMAO, have a great weekend!

Show me your longest run on paragraph, no punctuation, about the week you have had!! I couldnt resist

Peace OUT and be Safe!!
The grammar nazi living inside of me prevents me from participating. I'm still fighting the urge to edit your post!
LMAO I know you want to correct me but you fight me and then I win and you cant beat me so bring it and i will bring it and we can make fun of the fools who post like all the time and not on purpose so they will probably understand err thing i am saying and will respond like this then i will go nuts and drink vodka then have sex with a stranger at a bar well not at the bar maybe in the car or his place but not if he has roomates
For a minute I thought Annie hacked your account.....damn that was hard to read!
Ya'll can blow me...ARE YOU FROM CALIFONIA? GRAMATICALLY OK FOR YA ?? LOL ANNIE
Haha I had to mock those ghetto bitches mostly from texas who post alerts all the time, and that new yorker psycho who ranted about a license.

and lady do you know what time it was this morning when you called me? my ass was sleeping, i will call you later after i have coffee and get the body moving.
Ya'll can blow me...ARE YOU FROM CALIFONIA? GRAMATICALLY OK FOR YA ?? LOL ANNIE Originally Posted by annie@christophers

All we need is the chance to blow you Annie
I dont have a dick.(but im sure it can be arranged and you can scream ANNIE boo!) lol xoxo
I dont have a dick.(but im sure it can be arranged and you can scream ANNIE boo!) lol xoxo Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Felatio on a woman blowing her.....