The best in the pride!

The cubs had a moment in the sun, time for the BIG cats to show their prowess!
I like to tangle with an experienced male member of the species. Young cubs are fun to bat around like a catnip toy. But they can't compete with the older males for mating rights!
Come on, you majestic, mature beasts! Roar like the animal you are and listen to me purr with delight!
haha
Notice the cub ain't gettin' any! LOL

Thats his mom, I would hope not lol. When that lion gets old another young one will come in and kick his ass.

What I want right now is a guy I saw at the gym. Probably 40-45, not a cub, but probably the most handsome man I have ever seen. Has that manly look, probably retired Military. 5 o'clock shadow. He isnt polished or perfectly cut, I do not like that kind. No pretty boys for me. So see, I like them my age, they just have to have a look about them. Its the ARMS!! They have to have arms that look like they can keep me safe and be about 6ft tall. And smart, gotta be smart.
I get the image of Nicolet singing Prince's 1999 to herself. Oh to be your lion.
I live to take down my prey in a cloud of dust and feast upon it, scaring away the young ones with a roar and a stare. Towering over my lionesses as they submit to the will of the king of the pride.

Or... Is it the lionesses who take down the prey? Either way, it's cool to be the king of the jungle!
A true alpha male...... Oooooooooooo! I have a feast for you!
Thats his mom, I would hope not lol. When that lion gets old another young one will come in and kick his ass.

What I want right now is a guy I saw at the gym. Probably 40-45, not a cub, but probably the most handsome man I have ever seen. Has that manly look, probably retired Military. 5 o'clock shadow. He isnt polished or perfectly cut, I do not like that kind. No pretty boys for me. So see, I like them my age, they just have to have a look about them. Its the ARMS!! They have to have arms that look like they can keep me safe and be about 6ft tall. And smart, gotta be smart. Originally Posted by chellachella

Chella straying from the pack????
Hey lions AND cubs...the Queen of the pride will be back in the jungle this next weekend...and I am hungry!

Lol
Stone cold is roaring !!!
I am a mature lion settin on top of the hill here kitty kitty!!!
I'm goin tooo eat you up little lady
One more day an counting.
Stone cold is roaring !!!
I am a mature lion settin on top of the hill here kitty kitty!!!
I'm goin tooo eat you up little lady
One more day an counting. Originally Posted by stone cold911
meowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Slow down cubs. We're not gonna run down there and fuck one, we are going to stroll down this hill and fuck em all!!!