User ID number

Will the user ID number be a constant or will it change every time a provider changes her name? I have lost track of several providers in the name change game
  • Mokoa
  • 10-28-2016, 11:38 PM
Remain constant.

Each ECCIE account has a unique User ID number associated with it. It remains the same no matter what changes may be done to its properties, including the name.

The ID number would only change if she ceases to use the that account and start over with a new one.
If miss Y becomes miss X unless she starts a new account the ID number remains the same. What is the normal procedure for the ladies that change names? Will half of the name changes become a new ID number. What reasons do the providers use when changing names? Several ladies that I am interested in have changed names and I lost contact with them.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-30-2016, 07:12 PM
If miss Y becomes miss X unless she starts a new account the ID number remains the same. Originally Posted by tucson
Correct.

What is the normal procedure for the ladies that change names? Originally Posted by tucson
They submit a request to their locals Mods. That request must contain a valid reason and at least three choices for the new name in case one or more are already taken.

Will half of the name changes become a new ID number. Originally Posted by tucson
Unknown.

What reasons do the providers use when changing names? Originally Posted by tucson
There are a number of reasons for a name change. Privacy/security concerns, a preference, to keep from being to similar to another name. Those are just a few examples.

Several ladies that I am interested in have changed names and I lost contact with them. Originally Posted by tucson
Some of those name changes may have been for privacy/security concerns and who they were before the name change will not be revealed here. No one but the lady herself is allowed to reveal such information.
Thanks