Kamala may pick Penn gov Shapiro for vp

If kamala does pick Shapiro who won in a landslide last election. It's very bad news for trumpf. Kamala has all but eliminated the gap dems faced in the polls with Biden trailing trumpf.
Picking Shapiro shifts the electorial college towards the dems as well. This would secure the election for kamala.
Game over.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...TCnlmdl-tkW98s

Magas are very worried if she picks shapiro
... Seeing as she's LOSING all the swing states, and from
what I saw today - down 7 points nationally - it really don't
matter WHO she chooses as VP... "Weasel" Shapiro aint gonna
move the needle very much. ...

... And Shapiro might have a bit o' trouble surely explaining
how he's all rather silent on the "Kill the Jews" chants that are
so hip and mod today with those Young Liberal university joeys
that support the Dems.

#### Salty
No way Hamas Harris picks a Jewish person.
https://x.com/seanhannity/status/181...0AMolspcYxY9QA

She might not be the nominee, so she won’t need to pick a VP.

BAHAHAHA
No way Hamas Harris picks a Jewish person. Originally Posted by bambino

*points*
Right here, officer. This is the guy who's trying to make it a race... race!

Who cares if she picks a Jew for her VP? Who cares if she picks a Catholic or a Buddhist? Because as soon as you point out that 'She picked a ____ for her VP!' you're turning it into a religious, race, or gender issue....

I hope Harris picks Shapiro. Old Trump is going to be shaking in his diapers regardless. His campaign was formulated against defeating Biden. Without Biden, they have no plan. What's the plan? Call Harris Laughing Kamela? Great, she has a sense of humor, unlike Trump, and can laugh like a normal human. That's not a bad thing lol
*points*
Right here, officer. This is the guy who's trying to make it a race... race!

Who cares if she picks a Jew for her VP? Who cares if she picks a Catholic or a Buddhist? Because as soon as you point out that 'She picked a ____ for her VP!' you're turning it into a religious, race, or gender issue....

I hope Harris picks Shapiro. Old Trump is going to be shaking in his diapers regardless. His campaign was formulated against defeating Biden. Without Biden, they have no plan. What's the plan? Call Harris Laughing Kamela? Great, she has a sense of humor, unlike Trump, and can laugh like a normal human. That's not a bad thing lol Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Her base hates Israel. I guessed you missed the “peaceful “ protests going on. She skipped Netanyahu’s address to Congress. She’s the President of the Senate and it’s her duty to be there. 30 Democrats also skipped his address. Democrats are Anti Semites. Pay attention.
Her base hates Israel. I guessed you missed the “peaceful “ protests going on. She skipped Netanyahu’s address to Congress. She’s the President of the Senate and it’s her duty to be there. 30 Democrats also skipped his address. Democrats are Anti Semites. Pay attention. Originally Posted by bambino
By this logic…Orange Turds base hates blacks and Hispanics. Stop your race baiting.

Back to topic, Shapiro would be an excellent pick. Solid guy and makes sure the race baiting, troll dummy’s realize the fringes of each party aren’t running the show.
... You missed the point - the Dems court the HATERS of
Israel... The court those voters.

- Which is WHY Bambino mentioned that Mr. Shapiro is Jewish.
And the FACT that "weasel" Shapiro has been quiet as The Queen's fart
on the Israel Protests and the "KILL the JEWS!" chants.

... So Shapiro NEEDS the "I HATE the Jews!" crowd to VOTE for him
and VOTE for Kamala. ... As she snubs Netanyahu a bit and thus
prepares to stab Israel in the back. ... And Shapiro (who is Jewish)
will surely do the same.

#### Salty
Penn is a must for trumpf. Picking shapiro swings Penn to the blue column and election over. Yes vp picks matter. Hooooogely and very biggly
... And yet - PA voters may not agree.
Now the news media is questioning WHERE Mr. Shapiro has been
doing his "Laundry"...

#### Salty
By this logic…Orange Turds base hates blacks and Hispanics. Stop your race baiting.

Back to topic, Shapiro would be an excellent pick. Solid guy and makes sure the race baiting, troll dummy’s realize the fringes of each party aren’t running the show. Originally Posted by Charley3
Do you know what race baiting is? You said you would never hire a black person. Your words. It’s common knowledge that the Democrats are siding with Hamas. But they were anti semitic for years. Especially the squad. Pay attention.

Shapiro is a milquetoast kinda guy. Doesn’t have national recognition. She can have him. My guess, he doesn’t want it.
Do you know what race baiting is? You said you would never hire a black person. Your words. It’s common knowledge that the Democrats are siding with Hamas. But they were anti semitic for years. Especially the squad. Pay attention.

Shapiro is a milquetoast kinda guy. Doesn’t have national recognition. She can have him. My guess, he doesn’t want it. Originally Posted by bambino
They need to go with fetterman. Cnn was calling him presidential material after the election win. It will be a step above biden and heaps better than kamala.
One doesn't need national recognition if they help deliver a swing state.

PA votes the way it votes. Fetterman beat carpetbagging Oz. Casey has a pretty solid lead over McCormick using another claim of carpet aging (the mansion ad and 15 years of voting out of state seem to be sticking).

And at least on this side of the state, there's a revulsion for all things Ohio. So milquetoast Pennsylvanian? Or Ohio couch-fucker?

Ohio-couch fucker is going around dragging down his ticket and getting dragged constantly.

Shapiro doesn't have those negatives. And we have plenty of childless cat ladies in PA.
Pennsylvania “votes” how the cheaters in Philly and Pittsburgh want them to vote. It doesn’t matter who the Governor is. Shapiro won’t be the VP choice. It won’t be Kabala’s choice either.