trump backs out of debate with Kamala

Proving, once again, that he's a giant pussy and can't handle a smart, powerful woman. I predicted a while ago that he'd drop out, and never debate her. And of course he did. Because he's a gigantic, overprivileged pussy (among many other things)
He's scared of her. Plus he showing how racist and misogynistic he is
He's scared of her. Plus he showing how racist and misogynistic he is Originally Posted by winn dixie
Absolutely
Of course the insurrectionist treasonist traitor, sexual abuser, and convicted felon tRump is afraid to debate Kamala. His debate with Biden was also a disaster. Rambling, incoherent, refused to answer questions and as always lied about everything.
Trumpf is afraid of the prosecuter.
He's a convicted felon. Snick
His debate with Biden was also a disaster. Rambling, incoherent, refused to answer questions and as always lied about everything. Originally Posted by rmg_35
50+ lies in 90 minutes. Lol. It's actually difficult to lie as often as trump does.
He didn't back out of anything, the agreement was for him to debate Biden. Harris has yet to be confirmed as the Democratic nominee. If she is I'm sure we will see them debate.
He didn't back out of anything, the agreement was for him to debate Biden. Harris has yet to be confirmed as the Democratic nominee. If she is I'm sure we will see them debate. Originally Posted by Iceman
Biden wasn't the nominee, either, when they debated last month. He was the *presumptive* nominee. They don't officially declare the nominee until the conventions. DNC hasn't happened yet.

I also guarantee he won't debate her even she is officially nominated. Not a chance. We'll never see it.
He didn't back out of anything, the agreement was for him to debate Biden. Harris has yet to be confirmed as the Democratic nominee. If she is I'm sure we will see them debate. Originally Posted by Iceman
Trump also said he was going to run against and defeat Biden in the election, too. Does the fact that Biden dropped out mean that Trump should also not run for office?

Harris challenged Trump to a debate.
Trump pussied out of it, because he's a big cunt who knows he can't go up against someone who is both willing and able to call him a sex offender rapist on national TV.

But yea, keep making jokes about Laughing Kamela. When has Trump ever laughed? Genuinely, not at others expense. Never.

All Harris has to do is put on her advertisements that the sex offender convicted felon is too afraid to debate a WOC.. and Trump's going to lose ground faster than one Skywalker Sr.
Well, he did beat Biden, so there's that.

As far as Biden being the "presumptive" nominee, has a sitting president who declared he wanted to run for a 2nd term ever been denied the nomination?

Harris is a hail mary attempt while they try to keep the senate and gain control of the house.
Trump beat Biden just in the same way that a toddler beat their parents with their whining, with their parents ignoring the toddler until they calm down.

Trump didn't beat Biden at the debate. He didn't answer any of the questions asked of him at the debate. Biden quit because he was going to be the oldest POTUS

Now that he has a a black, Asian woman almost 20 years his junior, he knows he can't go up against her in a one on one. She is the perfect pick to beat him down on the debate stage. Trump is pretty stupid, but he is smart enough to know he has no chance against Harris in a debate.

It's a disgrace for the GOP nominee to not debate against the DNC's nominee. He knows he has zero chance in a one on one, and even less of a chance if there are more reputable hosts telling him to STFU and answer the damn question
It's a disgrace for the GOP nominee to not debate against the DNC's nominee. He knows he has zero chance in a one on one, and even less of a chance if there are more reputable hosts telling him to STFU and answer the damn question Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Yeah, that first debate was ludicrous. Sure, Biden looked old and confused at times, but he was telling the truth. Moderators Tapper and Bash just gave trump a license to lie repeatedly throughout (50+ lies in 90 minutes) without fact checking anything he was saying.

The first debate was a draw, with no clear winner, and only one old man on that stage was telling the truth.
Can't lie, it is pretty funny watching people make excuses for why Trump is trying to dodge debating Harris. Not even his bonespurs can get him out of this one. Harris will destroy Trump in a debate and he and his people know it.

That being said, I remain unimpressed with the choices and will continue to vote more against Trump than anything. Would have voted for Nikki Haley, but Republicans are the party of Trump at least for now so that was a short lived hope.
Can't lie, it is pretty funny watching people make excuses for why Trump is trying to dodge debating Harris. Not even his bonespurs can get him out of this one. Harris will destroy Trump in a debate and he and his people know it.

That being said, I remain unimpressed with the choices and will continue to vote more against Trump than anything. Would have voted for Nikki Haley, but Republicans are the party of Trump at least for now so that was a short lived hope. Originally Posted by Hedge Row
Agreed! All of it. But Trump is an egomaniac so I do think he’ll be shamed into debating Harris.
... First of all - let's be sure that Kamala is gonna BE the
Democrat's choice... Once she clears the Convention - then
Trump will debate her - or whomever the Dem's candidate is!

#### Salty