What is The Tea Party???

Please watch and share:

http://youtu.be/P14ILw8YaGE

It ain't democracy!
What is your definition of "democracy" ?

Do you know America isn't a democracy but a Republic ?

Can you name a single political movement that is/was "democracy" ?

BTW, you are correct the TP doesn't want a "democracy", we want a Republic. Do you know the difference ?

Chomsky is a professorial tool who was an interesting voice 3 decades ago....nowadays he is a boring parrot....you pay way too much attention to his blathering.
I thought it was a late afternoon gathering of little old ladies eating shortbread and cucumber sandwiches. Oh, and carping about everything under the sun.

Guess I was half right.
I thought it was a late afternoon gathering of little old ladies eating shortbread and cucumber sandwiches. Oh, and carping about everything under the sun.

Guess I was half right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"You betcha...lol...I wasn't even born rich!"
A movement in which people believe that Government should obey the constitution and govern within it's financial means.

Those are radical ideas and a existential threat if you are a Liberal/Progressive.
What is your definition of "democracy" ?

Do you know America isn't a democracy but a Republic ?

Can you name a single political movement that is/was "democracy" ?

BTW, you are correct the TP doesn't want a "democracy", we want a Republic. Do you know the difference ?

Chomsky is a professorial tool who was an interesting voice 3 decades ago....nowadays he is a boring parrot....you pay way too much attention to his blathering. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I will describe "The Tea Party" in a few simple words. . .they don't want to pay any taxes, yet want to reap the rewards of those who do!
You are a stupid person.

But prove me wrong and post a link that supports your claim.

I will describe "The Tea Party" in a few simple words. . .they don't want to pay any taxes, yet want to reap the rewards of those who do! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
A movement in which people believe that Government should obey the constitution and govern within it's financial means.

Those are radical ideas and a existential threat if you are a Liberal/Progressive. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Thanks Spock! Forward ahead!
It isn't correct to refer to "The Tea Party". There are hundreds of grassroots groups that identify with the tea party philosophy, not just one. What they share in common is the belief that we have been TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY! That's what the "TEA" stands for. But maybe you disagree with that sentiment. Do you feel under-taxed, Debbie? Then feel free to fork over more of your income to your federal, state and local governments. No one will stop you. The government will gladly accept your money. It's a wonderful way for you to show everyone how sincere you are and to put your money where your mouth is and let everyone know you disagree with a fundamental precept of the tea parties. How about it? Sound like a plan?
You are a stupid person.

But prove me wrong and post a link that supports your claim. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I think any hot blooded American knows exactly what I am talking about. Do you? Well??? By the way, how overweight are you?
Can't back up your stupid statement can you?
"they don't want to pay any taxes"
It isn't correct to refer to "The Tea Party". There are hundreds of grassroots groups that identify with the tea party philosophy, not just one. What they share in common is the belief that we have been TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY! That's what the "TEA" stands for. But maybe you disagree with that sentiment. Do you feel under-taxed, Debbie? Then feel free to fork over more of your income to your federal, state and local governments. No one will stop you. The government will gladly accept your money. It's a wonderful way for you to show everyone how sincere you are and to put your money where your mouth is and let everyone know you disagree with a fundamental precept of tea parties. How about it? Sound like a plan? Originally Posted by lustylad
I would put forward an "executive order" on corpoations to pay capital gains taxes (right now they don't pay any). Working wages up to oh, say, a living wage, like one hundred thousand per year, should not be taxed! That would relieve the deficit right away! Make the corporations pay their fair share!
I will describe "The Tea Party" in a few simple words. . .they don't want to pay any taxes... Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

Working wages up to oh, say, a living wage, like one hundred thousand per year, should not be taxed! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

You just embraced your own definition of "The Tea Party". Welcome aboard!

You just embraced your own definition of "The Tea Party". Welcome aboard!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You betcha! Oh, by the way, I ran for Vice President in high school! It was really close...all the girls voted for the playboy...but a lot voted for me, and I was female.
Debby, you do understand that Corporations are not living things. They do not pay taxes.

My Business is a Corporation. The taxes "it" pays are part of the billing rate to the customer. If the State decides to up the rate, I simply pass it on to those who buy the products and labor that we sell.

The people that buy their products pay the taxes, the Corporation is simply the middle man. If you go up on those taxes, then the Corporation will simply charge the people who buy the products more.

By the way. Do you agree with this slogan....."from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs"

You probably do, because many of the ideas you post about follow this creed to the letter.