No sympathy for unvaxxed. No sympathy for AIDS victims?

So if we are supposed to be unsympathetic to unvaxxed people who die of covid, are we supposed to be unsympathetic to the butt pirates, junkies and Africans who die of aids who didn't use a clean needle or a condom?
They aren’t dying of AIDS because they choose not to accept the vaccine. Nor are they protesting science or advocating for unsafe sex.

Your argument is unrelated to the science, or the virus.

I sure could use a cool drink, Clay!.
Who have you been listening to? No sympathy for the unvaxxed who die of Covid? Whoever it is is a piece of shit. Unlike, most people who died of HIV, the unvaxxed are in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. They did not run around French kissing every person in the room. Both of those diseases have become political which is another condemnation of whomever you listen to. It's Joe Biden isn't it?
Thankfully I am immune to covid and aids because I have superior genetics. I have had unprotected sex with 1000 women and want to do 1000 more before I die.
Thankfully I am immune to covid and aids because I have superior genetics. I have had unprotected sex with 1000 women and want to do 1000 more before I die. Originally Posted by Clay Media
There you have it.

Now go fetch me a drink!

I have not had sex a 1000 times in my life time.
Thankfully I am immune to covid and aids because I have superior genetics. I have had unprotected sex with 1000 women and want to do 1000 more before I die. Originally Posted by Clay Media
I have not had sex one thousand times.
clay has lots of moola.

Rip, you might wanna call CJohnny and see if he'd give you some play cash.
Condoms cost too much money.
Condoms cost too much money. Originally Posted by Clay Media
thecutepapi?
I have not had sex a 1000 times in my life time. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Do you beat off?
Do you beat off? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes but no std that way, trust me pussey fees way better it like heaven and cum almost spontaneously when I use pussey.