It Makes No Sense!

Ad titles have proven time and time again to be hilariously stupid. I'll list some that have caught my attention as sounding silly or not making any sense. Feel free to list any you may have noticed!

1. "Come join me in my diamond mind!" (is her mind all sparkly?)
2. "voted best around!" (Who the fuck voted?)
3. "Limited GFE" (is this kind of like GFE but not really?)
4. "For an exotic time call...." (Are there giraffes and zebras included with the session??)
5. "Once in a lifetime chance.." (Is her snatch only good for this one time??)

Any others?.. Let's discuss because I'm not understanding a lot of these titles! Lol
LOL...this should be interesting.
Don't waist my time.

Or a ad with no contact number.
Never mind, was off topic.
I'll give hooktards a little leeway on the titles- trying to condense all that brainpower into one line could be a stretch for some of them. It's the same stuff in the ads over and over that cracks me up:

"100% Real Pictures" is usually a guarantee that they're not.

"I'm back" ..... when nobody here knows who the hell you are in the first place.
In all fairness, it's easy to lose track of where you've worked before when your pimp does all the driving.

"It's me or it's free!" What if it's not you? How do I get my refund? Is there a claim form? Some sort of process? Cash or gift card?

"420 friendly" Oh, man, do the boys in blue ever love it when you have extra illegal shit on you when you show up to commit an offense. Why settle for just a solicitation ticket when you can have real charges?

"Brand New!" Is this a good thing? Do you really want to see somebody who might have just decided that this is not what they want to do for a living?
ad with "discreet" in the title

discreet? you know who is discreet? the guy at Sonic or QT, they don't tell anyone that I'm buying their crap to force down my gullet
Wouldnt that be sad to know I like Junk food?

but you think it'll attract me to know you won't tell ANYONE that I spent time with you?
reality check please.
anyone home?
Ignoring that those make it easy to realize who not to consider:

I can't stop smiling.
Thank you Gemma
(and zeejoe)
Excellent start to the week, on a Monday no less.
  • Emmie
  • 05-02-2016, 12:35 PM
LOL And here I thought I was being boring and getting overlooked because of my lack of emojis and Marketing 101 buzzwords.

By all means, continue the evisceration.
  • Cleo
  • 05-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Any ad with pictures of ducks, sorry, they really creep me out & turn me off.

Any ad with emojis/symbols rather than words. I'm not a 14yo girl & I'd rather read what you have to say rather than have to ask my niece to translate it.
My own infamous screw up...

I wasn't going to advertise here anymore. Too many looking for Kmart specials...

Yep I actually posted it for a brief period. Not before getting called out on it though.

Oh the things we write when we drink...

New rule for me...No drunk advertising!
Hath no one heard of the adage . . .

"If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance then baffle 'em with bullshit!"

I approve this message!

Last day in KC!!!
next day new ad...

Leaving KC in April. May, still here. lol

And my favorite:
I'm Back... sorry didn't know you were gone.
Last day in KC!!!
next day new ad...

Leaving KC in April. May, still here. lol

And my favorite:
. Originally Posted by royamcr
and you see other ads my user
and you see the same and 3 other times
I agree with Gemma on the Best or number one or anything of the sort in ad titles as she's said before guess a lot of us are too busy and missed the hooker awards.
I do laugh at some of the ads that scream LEO..
In town tonight only with a local area code
The disclaimer photo "By contacting me" ... It would be a great laugh and one for the bloopers however to see in the news local LEO busted in Federal sting.

Touring as of late I've seen ads that say

"No cops" .. I'm sure that Leo is reading that and saying "Oh look we can't contact this ad it says No cops"

"Car dates with advance notice"

"D Pics required to prove you're not a cop"

"Clean up is extra"

I just laugh shake my head and move on. I do look at ads in areas when I'm asked what strikes me as an odd question. Like how much is it to shower at your location.