blurred pictures

I've seen quite a few adds where the providers face is blurred but a distinctive tattoo is clearly visibly. If privacy is the issue why hide one and not the other.
Certainly not impossible but considerably more difficult to recognize or locate someone by their tattoo. Have to be a serious stalker to go through that kind of effort, I'd think.

Don Quixote

I've seen quite a few adds where the providers face is blurred but a distinctive tattoo is clearly visibly. If privacy is the issue why hide one and not the other. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Certainly not impossible but considerably more difficult to recognize or locate someone by their tattoo. Have to be a serious stalker to go through that kind of effort, I'd think.

Don Quixote

Originally Posted by dumars
I blur for discretion
It may or may not work..who knows
I just don't want my male siblings or offspring
or any of their curious friend whom call me mom to EVER see my face in these circumstances
Or my uncle's or my father
They would NOT understand & I would be devastated...
IF I had tattoos..( But I'm not that cool lol)
I would ABSOLUTELY cover those...
I agree with OP
Makes no sense
I blur/cut out my face cause you can't trust people anymore. I got my tattoos for them to be noticed, so I don't blur them.
In that case, madam, I would strongly suggest you cut off your head in your pictures! Even the back shots. OR restyle your hair for your pix or even a wig!

I would recognize my sister from the back. And, believe it or not, I recognized Bobby Upside a number of years ago. How? Height, of course, and her hairstyle at the time. Exactly like her pictures (at the time). She walked by me within 2 feet. She had no idea I recognized her. It wasn't instant recognition! Kinda popped up in my head after a few hours. "OH SHIT?!" This is the first time I've had occasion to mention that. If she was to walk by me now I probably would not be able to recognize her. But then, I'm not looking for her either.

Bottom line? Read the first item in my signature. That one liner has served me well, take it with you as my gift!

I blur for discretion
It may or may not work..who knows
I just don't want my male siblings or offspring
or any of their curious friend whom call me mom to EVER see my face in these circumstances
Or my uncle's or my father
They would NOT understand & I would be devastated...
IF I had tattoos..( But I'm not that cool lol)
I would ABSOLUTELY cover those...
I agree with OP
Makes no sense Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
to the op I see where your coming from but. a sibling or family member will notice a providers face instantly. a lot of tats are in private areas which are generally only seen when the lady is nude! so a brother or father isn't going to notice a girl by her tats. but if her face was shown it would be instantly noticed.

now tattoos in less conspicuous areas I agree should be blurred. because if everyone can see them they are easily recognized! these ladies only blur their faces to keep their private lives from intermingling with their daily lives!

but in the end of the day it is at the ladies discretion what she deems fit to be seen or not.
In that case, madam, I would strongly suggest you cut off your head in your pictures! Even the back shots. OR restyle your hair for your pix or even a wig!

I would recognize my sister from the back. And, believe it or not, I recognized Bobby Upside a number of years ago. How? Height, of course, and her hairstyle at the time. Exactly like her pictures (at the time). She walked by me within 2 feet. She had no idea I recognized her. It wasn't instant recognition! Kinda popped up in my head after a few hours. "OH SHIT?!" This is the first time I've had occasion to mention that. If she was to walk by me now I probably would not be able to recognize her. But then, I'm not looking for her either.

Bottom line? Read the first item in my signature. That one liner has served me well, take it with you as my gift! Originally Posted by dumars
Wow!!!! that is creative thinking!!!
ROFL
It would be a funny bit in a movie, like who shot Rodger Rabbit. where a guy had a date with a provider with blurred face, and when she showed up her face really was blurred.

Bottom line? Read the first item in my signature. That one liner has served me well, take it with you as my gift! Originally Posted by dumars
You are never going to believe what happened
SOMEONE recognized me from my hair
NOTTTTT!!

But I am still ROFLMFAO
I
which line?
why not just say instead of making me guess/assume which you mean?
This thread is getting blurred.
I used to have regular face photos but I was recognized on more than a few occasions so I blurred my face. Then I was still recognized by only my tattoos so I blurr those. (But recognizing my hair no way!) Now my photos just look like shit cause you can barely see anything at all! Don't think its a win either way for me.... But each girl has their own preferences and needs. Some girls don't care if anyone knows what they do, some need to keep it discrete.
I used to have regular face photos but I was recognized on more than a few occasions so I blurred my face. Then I was still recognized by only my tattoos so I blurr those. (But recognizing my hair no way!) Now my photos just look like shit cause you can barely see anything at all! Don't think its a win either way for me.... But each girl has their own preferences and needs. Some girls don't care if anyone knows what they do, some need to keep it discrete. Originally Posted by bobbyupside
Just checked out your profile - you have new pictures and they look really nice!!!
  • KCJF1
  • 05-14-2016, 04:03 PM
You guys know how good facial recognition software is getting, right? That's why I'd blur my face if I were a provider.
I used to have regular face photos but I was recognized on more than a few occasions so I blurred my face. Then I was still recognized by only my tattoos so I blurr those. (But recognizing my hair no way!) Now my photos just look like shit cause you can barely see anything at all! Don't think its a win either way for me.... But each girl has their own preferences and needs. Some girls don't care if anyone knows what they do, some need to keep it discrete. Originally Posted by bobbyupside
Rurr!