How long have hold out?

• DarkS
  • 02-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Im talking about pleasing yourself before meeting a provider or for whatever reason you decided to do it.

I'm currently on week 3 of no faping, I have an appointment with a provider on Sunday to release the "Kraken" but if she cancels, I will .

Tell me your stories; same thing goes for providers, how long have you hold out?
I don't hold out! I hobby more, hold out less!
  • DarkS
  • 02-03-2012, 08:40 AM
True true, I will be able to do so more once I payoff my car and student loans

I don't hold out! I hobby more, hold out less! Originally Posted by Still Looking
True true, I will be able to do so more once I payoff my car and student loans Originally Posted by DarkS
Thats pretty funny... most of the girls I'm banging say the same thing! LOL
  • DarkS
  • 02-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Thats pretty funny... most of the girls I'm banging say the same thing! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
In the words of the all mighty Quagmire.

GIGGITY!
Recently I've gone 2 weeks without and there's like an edging, tease and denial session with a girl when you've held out that long. Talk about weak in the knees lol.
Why ? masterbate everyday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvANRCgCDM

Seinfield, the Contest
I went eight months in Viet Nam. To many scary things happened, just not worth the risk of loosing it for a single time. Rossie Palm became my best girl during that time.
Im talking about pleasing yourself before meeting a provider or for whatever reason you decided to do it.

I'm currently on week 3 of no faping, I have an appointment with a provider on Sunday to release the "Kraken" but if she cancels, I will .

Tell me your stories; same thing goes for providers, how long have you hold out? Originally Posted by DarkS

How long do I hold out? Never. It's a daily thing.
Why ? masterbate everyday Originally Posted by pickupkid
Yep.
I actually went 3 weeks with no sex, with or without a partner just to see what it would feel like when I did cum.................DAMN then I cam, and cam and cam.............
  • DarkS
  • 02-03-2012, 03:53 PM
I actually went 3 weeks with no sex, with or without a partner just to see what it would feel like when I did cum.................DAMN then I cam, and cam and cam............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
lol nice.
That was supposed to say......

Recently I've gone 2 weeks without and there's nothing like an edging, tease and denial session with a girl when you've held out that long. Talk about weak in the knees lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I went 2 weeks once without sex in hopes that my cum would thicken up for a nice thick snowball......and it worked.....
I ain't stopping for no reason.