'smoking gun' showing Obama administration spied on Trump team

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urce-says.html

it's going to be a pleasure watching the law snatch that fraud obama off the Polynesian island and lock him up.

obamahandcuffs (1).jpg
I don't think there is anymore rumors about this motherfucker. I think they are all facts now. Every president for the last one hundred years has left office after his term was up and got on with his life. Not this motherfucker though. He rents a mansion a few miles away from the White House with Michelle and Valerie Jarred. He's heading up his own team to overthrow Trump that's a fact now. He's so worried about his crazy legacy he'll even use some sort of underhanded surveillance tactics to undermine the incoming president. Obama is nothing but a dirt bag.

Jim
An illegal extradition? For what may have?
So besides being a racist you're a commie too.

Other than being a piece of shit.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...urce-says.html

it's going to be a pleasure watching the law snatch that fraud obama off the Polynesian island and lock him up.

Attachment 631698 Originally Posted by canuckeight
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 05:56 PM
You want to put any money on your dreams not coming to fruition, can8?

More fox news. They have always been a paragon of truth, like you flaming asshole.

I don't think there is anymore rumors about this motherfucker. I think they are all facts now. Every president for the last one hundred years has left office after his term was up and got on with his life. Not this motherfucker though. He rents a mansion a few miles away from the White House with Michelle and Valerie Jarred. He's heading up his own team to overthrow Trump that's a fact now. He's so worried about his crazy legacy he'll even use some sort of underhanded surveillance tactics to undermine the incoming president. Obama is nothing but a dirt bag.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
More fox news. They have always been a paragon of truth, like you flaming asshole. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Oh what's the matter wimp. Did I expose your illusion of a president? You and all other slime ball liberals got your asses handed to you when Trump won. That doesn't mean that much to me. What will mean the most is if and when this arrogant piece of shit Obama gets exposed for the trouble maker that he really is and takes more than just a slap on the hand for his criminal undertakings, while he was president and now even after.

Jim
An illegal extradition? For what may have?
So besides being a racist you're a commie too.

Other than being a piece of shit. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Illegal? US has extradition with French Polynesia.
You want to put any money on your dreams not coming to fruition, can8?

. Originally Posted by WTF

I don't dream about money homie, I make it.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 07:13 PM
I don't dream about money homie, I make it. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Not if this is any indication of your predictive ability

Not if this is any indication of your predictive ability

Your Football predictability sucks!
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2017, 07:31 PM
It ain't that bad....it's the fucking juice that gets ya in the long haul!

Fucking Falcons...

It ain't that bad....it's the fucking juice that gets ya in the long haul!

Fucking Falcons...

No shit. 50% doesn't get it.

Attachment 631698 Originally Posted by canuckeight
On what charges? The article states the surveillance was legal and Trump contact was incidental.
cuck8 is blind deaf and dumb as fuck
  • DSK
  • 03-23-2017, 09:50 PM
On what charges? The article states the surveillance was legal and Trump contact was incidental. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I can't believe Obama and his cohorts could possibly be stupid enough to have done this shit and illegally spied on Trump.

No way it plays out with Obama going to jail..he is jail proof, but also probably innocent in this case.

The only likely demise I see for our former President is when the Muslims kill him for droning the shit out of them, and converting to Christianity, which is a capital crime in Mohammedanism under Sharia law is some cases.