House Republicans to Twitler: FUCK YOU.

Twitler pulls the Repeal and Replace bill.

He cut and run rather than taking another loss.

What a POOSY! He was a real leader when he issued an ultimatum to Congress yesterday. They responded with a rousing -- FUCK YOU FAGGOT!

Meanwhile, considering the popularity of Obamacare, Congressional Republicans better find something that people will accept this year or explain why.

Who knew healthcare would be so complicated?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b03692bea5563e
Perfect post, I am so proud of my fellow republicans who voted against this disaster of a bill.- 57 percent of Americans disapproved of the bill- it was dOA from the beginning and I promise you Trump didn't even know the details of the bill.
Twitler pulls the Repeal and Replace bill.

He cut and run rather than taking another loss.

What a POOSY!

Meanwhile, considering the popularity of Obamacare, Congressional Republicans better find something that people will accept this year or explain why.

Who knew healthcare would be so complicated?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58...b03692bea5563e Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, Obama care will crash by the end of the year you stupid pig. Then what? Cocksucking pig.
Then what?

I don't know.

Why don't you ask the republicans you stupid fuck.

Yeah, Obama care will crash by the end of the year you stupid pig. Then what? Cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Ahh. Let me guess....

EATLER coulda tried to explain why Republicans couldn't get this done, especially after intense lobbying and threatening by Twitler. EATLER could have given us a reason why Twitler had to issue an ultimatum to Congress last night. EATLER could have tried to explain why Eddie Munster ran with his tail tucked twixt this legs to the White House this morning to tell Twitler he was gonna take it in the ass.

But NOOOOO.

What did EATLER do? He OINKED.

Bullies never win.

Then what?

I don't know.

Why don't you ask the republicans you stupid fuck. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
+1000000 best comeback of the day!!!!
What do you want to bet that Twitler really DIDN'T know what was in the bill?
Mr. Trump goes to Washington, and gets fucked in the ass by his own party. Classic!
Twitler just got in front of the cameras and blamed the Democrats for his YUGE failure.
That comes as a tremendous shock!
What do you want to bet that Twitler really DIDN'T know what was in the bill? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody knew what was in Obamacare you stupid pig. And you still don't. All you know is you're covered under Medicaid.
Then what?

I don't know.

Why don't you ask the republicans you stupid fuck. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Then the Republicans will fix it you stupid Cocksucker.
Yep. Just like they just did, EATLER!

Like Twitler, you can't take a beating. Other than you beating your own meat ... when you can find the tweezers, that is!

Yep. Just like they just did, EATLER!

Like Twitler, you can't take a beating. Other than you beating your own meat ... when you can find the tweezers, that is!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a stupid PIG
So let's see. The answer to everything according to EATLER is either "pig" or "cocksucker" or an unimaginative combination of both.

No wonder the whookers in Pissburg won't see him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Go wrap yourself in your flag, oinkboy!

As they chant down at your local Austin chapter - "LGBT Uber Alles!"