The Beauty of Welfare and Living Off The Government

5 kids and 3 baby's mama's that we know of living off the government getting welfare. What a fucking shame!!!

5 kids and 3 baby's mama's that we know of living off the government getting welfare. What a fucking shame!!!

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yep, it only cost him $36 million in 2005.
Obama and Michael zero kids because they are both men.
Trump is the real welfare queen
Shitistan Mosque is predictable...

Trump is the real welfare queen Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Whatever that means.

uneasy-man-foot-mouth-embarrassed-black-45390099.jpg
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 07:35 AM
Shitistan Mosque is predictable...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Perfect!!
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 07:38 AM

5 kids and 3 baby's mama's that we know of living off the government getting welfare. What a fucking shame!!! Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey genius, you are saying Obama was living off the government getting welfare also, since he was similarly situated.
Hey genius, you are saying Obama was living off the government getting welfare also, since he was similarly situated. Originally Posted by DSK
5 kids 3 baby's mama's living off the gubbermint. How you like dem apples boy.

and not just living off the gubbermint but wasting governmemt money at astosnishing rates..him and all his kids and baby's mama's too
Trump is the real welfare queen Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How is a Trump a Welfare Queen?

Jim
5 kids 3 baby's mama's living off the gubbermint. How you like dem apples boy.

and not just living off the gubbermint but wasting governmemt money at astosnishing rates..him and all his kids and baby's mama's too Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeDFwTcnCc
How is a Trump a Welfare Queen?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
well. don't mind if I do. You're doing the right thing by asking me...I appreciate when less knowledgeable folk aren't afraid to ask questions.

So he's a welfare queen because he has 5 kids and 3 baby's mama's. He and his kids are wasting taxpayer money at an alarming rate. He's already spent in 2 months what it took Obama 2 yrs to spend on personal travel. Obama's kids essentially cost the tax payers nothing. Trumps kids are traveling all over the world for personal and leisure reasons all on Tax payer dime.

Trump is set to also spend well over 1 billion dollars in Taxpayer money because his paid for wife doesn't want to sleep next to his fat stank ass at the white house.

He's played golf 9 of 12 weeks on the job all at government expense...He's filed for bankruptcy 6 times and had to be bailed out by Rich Middle Eastern billionaires. Which just shows his penchant and willingness to accept welfare and handouts the first chance he gets.

the fat fuck face with the dead animal weave on his head is indeed a welfare queen.
well. don't mind if I do. You're doing the right thing by asking me...I appreciate when less knowledgeable folk aren't afraid to ask questions.

So he's a welfare queen because he has 5 kids and 3 baby's mama's. He and his kids are wasting taxpayer money at an alarming rate. He's already spent in 2 months what it took Obama 2 yrs to spend on personal travel. Obama's kids essentially cost the tax payers nothing. Trumps kids are traveling all over the world for personal and leisure reasons all on Tax payer dime.

Trump is set to also spend well over 1 billion dollars in Taxpayer money because his paid for wife doesn't want to sleep next to his fat stank ass at the white house.

He's played golf 9 of 12 weeks on the job all at government expense...He's filed for bankruptcy 6 times and had to be bailed out by Rich Middle Eastern billionaires. Which just shows his penchant and willingness to accept welfare and handouts the first chance he gets.

the fat fuck face with the dead animal weave on his head is indeed a welfare queen. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Better go check your mailbox, your SNAP card may have arrived early. Broke dick.
Better go check your mailbox, your SNAP card may have arrived early. Broke dick. Originally Posted by canuckeight
in your dreams son...in your dreams

the fat fuck face with the dead animal weave on his head is indeed a welfare queen. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Prove it Mr. knowledgeable. Post a bonafide invoice

Jim

the fat fuck face with the dead animal weave on his head is indeed a welfare queen.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You can rest assured, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, the gubimint isn't paying for his green fees or his room. He owns the friggin' place, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.