KU loses to Oregon, cites Russian hacking for loss

Out here in Jayhawk land (the Jayhawk is a mythical scavenger bird) the smiles at Gay U have been turned upside down. The Jayhawks had their asses handed to them by a college (the Oregon Ducks)that hasn't gotten this far in almost 80 years. Reacting to the loss, the snowflakes on the hill complained of Russian hacking and said that Oregon is not their champion. Some have promised to take this to the court (not the basketball court) and have the results overturned. They also intend to camp outside and protest the results of the game by wearing black masks and breaking windows. "Them duck asses better watch thez own asses." quoted one college senior.
I can hear the KU 0zombies now "Impeach the Ducks!"

• WTF
  • 03-26-2017, 08:20 AM
Move this to a Kansas forum...nobody gives a fuck about the Jayhawks...except for WacoKiddo....i bet he had money on them!
No link as usual.Fake news.
No link as usual.Fake news. Originally Posted by bamscram
google is your friend or not Ekim

I had KU loosing, they only had 7 players and Oregon was a roll
google is your friend or not Ekim

I had KU loosing, they only had 7 players and Oregon was a roll Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
That is JD'S usual reply ekim. Try to keep up.
That is JD'S usual reply ekim. Try to keep up. Originally Posted by bamscram
remind you of anybody retarded lenny
No link as usual.Fake news. Originally Posted by bamscram
Its called satire...kind of like that thing between your legs is sometimes referred to (by you mostly) as a penis.

More from KU's hallowed halls;

KU was the number one seed, that means that they were supposed to win everything right? It wasn't becuase Oregon played their asses off, or that KU didn't cover all the bases, or that maybe just had a bad night at the wrong time. No, it had to be because someone cheated. --History teacher Paul Schumaker

Didn't you know that the coach of the Ducks once had a Russian student in his class and that his best friend has a Russian mail order bride? If that isn't proof, I don't know what is. --overheard outside a gay cafe on Massachusetts Street.
remind you of anybody retarded lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
Yah, you retarded lenny. Why did you "out " yourself?
Its called satire...kind of like that thing between your legs is sometimes referred to (by you mostly) as a penis.

More from KU's hallowed halls;

KU was the number one seed, that means that they were supposed to win everything right? It wasn't becuase Oregon played their asses off, or that KU didn't cover all the bases, or that maybe just had a bad night at the wrong time. No, it had to be because someone cheated. --History teacher Paul Schumaker

Didn't you know that the coach of the Ducks once had a Russian student in his class and that his best friend has a Russian mail order bride? If that isn't proof, I don't know what is. --overheard outside a gay cafe on Massachusetts Street. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Got a link or quote about my penis?
Didn't think so , more fake news.
Why are you interested in it anyway?
You swing that way?
Hanging in gay bars?
You sound very familiar. I'm taking it on faith that you're a copy cat, a faux bro, or some other kind of troll and just put you on ignore now and beat the Christmas rush.
That is JD'S usual reply ekim. Try to keep up. Originally Posted by bamscram
I believe that would be IB, Ekim

Got a link or quote about my penis?
Didn't think so , more fake news.
Why are you interested in it anyway?
You swing that way?
Hanging in gay bars? Originally Posted by bamscram

Time for a change from your 5th handle we know of... eeehhbuhhrrrr... Keep us Guessing... you so tricky.

I believe that would be IB, Ekim

Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

This is what it was all about the fight between OLD MEDIA and the FUTURE MEDIA ... THE WEB and MOBILE DEVICES.

DID you see how OLD major media network are being block?
I know of a chimp name GEORGE on PBS.

If only you knew the truth behind the US economy.
Move this to a Kansas forum...nobody gives a fuck about the Jayhawks...except for WacoKiddo....i bet he had money on them! Originally Posted by WTF
why don't u move to ButtHeadisStan? i hear the winters are mild there .. for Siberia.