The Pinocchio theory

&THE SUPER SPREADER OF COVID19,FACIST IN CHARGE CAUSING CAUSING HAVOC &LIEING AS USUALLY. YES IM TALKING ABOUT YOUR PRESIDENT LMAO HIS TIME IS ABOUT UP IN A FEW WEEKS &HOPEFULLY JAIL TIME IN HIS FURTURE IN 2021,NO BLESSINGS 4HIM!!!!@@!!.NEW &BETTER LEADERS WILL TAKE OVER ,VOTE HE'S OUTTA HERE YEEE,HAAWW
Still delusional are ya?

Sleepy Joe doesn't know what off he's running for.

Kamilla thinks he molested those women!

So, why did she accept the nomination??

Trump let the states handle how they were treating the virus....how's that going??
to bad about that lap top eh
to bad about that lap top eh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
RIGHT SEEM I HIT A NERVE,TRUTH HURTS I KNOW IT WONT GET BETTER 4 YOUR PRES.to all involved, too funny foR AGENT ORANGE THE PRESIDENT
Still delusional are ya?

Trump let the states handle how they were treating the virus....how's that going?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
BY THE WAY Wy,mrs.HARRIS WILL BE THE 1ST WOMAN PRESIDENT SOON TRUST ME DONT FEEL BAD #COVID 19 SUPER SPREADER EVEN INFECTED HIS OWN FAMILY WHO DOES THAT?THOSE R.THE TRUE VICTIMS HIS WIFE ,SON,&HIS STAFF HE INFECTED.&THOSE WHO ATTENDED THAT RALLY ..IT WILL B.POSITIVE TEST FROM IT SMH
Still delusional are ya?

Trump let the states handle how they were treating the virus....how's that going?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
yup
BY THE WAY Wy,mrs.HARRIS WILL BE THE 1ST WOMAN PRESIDENT SOON TRUST ME DONT FEEL BAD #COVID 19 SUPER SPREADER EVEN INFECTED HIS OWN FAMILY WHO DOES THAT?THOSE R.THE TRUE VICTIMS HIS WIFE ,SON,&HIS STAFF HE INFECTED.&THOSE WHO ATTENDED THAT RALLY ..IT WILL B.POSITIVE TEST FROM IT SMH Originally Posted by Blakeslee

.50 Cent backs Trump:
'I don't want to be
20cent' under Biden
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
yo 50 cent make that 10 cent or 5 cent ????
yo 50 cent make that 10 cent or 5 cent ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling