TRUMPS OUTTA HERE

&A LOT OF PROUD BOYS ARRESTED&THEY TURNED ON SCUMBAG TRUMP.,TWITTER ,FACEBOOK ,ALL SOCIAL MEDIA SHUT HIM DOWN .YESTERDAY'S Inaugural was awesome THE NEW NOT RACISTS REGIME OF BIDEN/HARRIS WILL TURN THIS COUNTRY AROUND.BIDEN DID 18 EXECUTIVE ORDERS THE SAME DAY &WILL CONTINUE TO ERASE JAIL BOUND TRUMP.INTO INFAMY LOL,TO ALL HIS LOYALIST&FURTURE COMMENTS ,WELL U KNOW .MY SIGNATURE
" NOT RACISTS" that's funny, thanks for the cheer up Sir
BTW Sir

during and after the BLM and antifa keep up riots in the west.

Can you fly out to Seattle and Portland and a few other city's n tell em time ta cool it

They so busy burning they must not know the news
BTW Sir

during and after the BLM and antifa keep up riots in the west.

Can you fly out to Seattle and Portland and a few other city's n tell em time ta cool it

They so busy burning they must not know the news Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Along with DUMP TRUMP NO1 FROM ANTIFA WAS CAUGHT IN THAT CAPITAL FIASCO &U CAN FLY AT TO THE PROUD BOYS 👦 HOME BASE CITIES ,THEY SCATTERED EVERYWHERE LMAO GETTING ARRESTED, MAYBE U NEXT?BIDEN ,HARRIS 4LIFE &WE DOING PRESS BRIEFINGS ON THE 1ST DAY ,TRUMP BRIEFINGS WAS LIKE 10 IN 4YEARS LOL.TWITTER WAS HIS WAY OUT BESIDES FIRING 95% OF HIS STAFF DURING HIS LOUSY TENURE, BY THE WAY PAY TRUMPS BAIL.WHEN HE GOES TO JAIL BECAUSE HE'S BROKE AS A PIGGY BANK 🏦 TOO FUNNY ,DA BACKWOODS UPPER NORTH NORTH AREA &A LITTLE PRESENT 4U
I have no idea where their home base is

nor do I want to Sir as many of belong in jail with the left counter parts
  • Dn111
  • 01-21-2021, 08:47 PM
&A LOT OF PROUD BOYS ARRESTED&THEY TURNED ON SCUMBAG TRUMP.,TWITTER ,FACEBOOK ,ALL SOCIAL MEDIA SHUT HIM DOWN .YESTERDAY'S Inaugural was awesome THE NEW NOT RACISTS REGIME OF BIDEN/HARRIS WILL TURN THIS COUNTRY AROUND.BIDEN DID 18 EXECUTIVE ORDERS THE SAME DAY &WILL CONTINUE TO ERASE JAIL BOUND TRUMP.INTO INFAMY LOL,TO ALL HIS LOYALIST&FURTURE COMMENTS ,WELL U KNOW .MY SIGNATURE Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Well if president Trump is going to jail like you said. With you on fines to Erie county like you do. Maybe you two can be cellmates! Oh by the way did you see how the Georgian voters and AOC was already turning on sleepy Joe
Senator Tim Scott for president 2024!
Well if president Trump is going to jail like you said. With you on fines to Erie county like you do. Maybe you two can be cellmates! Oh by the way did you see how the Georgian voters and AOC was already turning on sleepy Joe
Senator Tim Scott for president 2024! Originally Posted by Dn111
FOLLOW MY THREADS LIKE Paparazzi lol leaches no love towards none of you's
" NOT RACISTS" that's funny, thanks for the cheer up Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well deserved 👏
BlueLM
Biden looking for a hair sniffer. Its like a food tester to see if food deadly

All ya gave to do is sniff the new "assistant health secretary" hair
Pays good Sir n ya may get lucky, if not report please Sir
BlueLM
Biden looking for a hair sniffer. Its like a food tester to see if food deadly

All ya gave to do is sniff the new "assistant health secretary" hair
Pays good Sir n ya may get lucky, if not report please Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Travis scott
I SEEN SOME OF THE PROUD BOYS PROUD GIRLS ,THEY LIKE LONG BLACK PIPE ⚫ BECAUSE YOUR CO-HORTS STICKS NOT LONG ENOUGH HEE,HEE
SNO-BUNNYS LIKE LONG PIPING
DEEZ SNO BUNNYS SUCK TOES &SHAKE BOOTY 🕳 HOLES ,BL,MATTERS MEN B.DOIN DEM RIGHT ALL OVER THEIR AREAS.PROUD BOYS WOMEN&BLMATT,TRUE COCONNECTIONS ,LIKE WHITE ON ♥ ON RICE
  • Dn111
  • 01-22-2021, 12:16 PM
Well senator Harris I mean vice president Harris, she feels at home living in the vice president's house on the United States Navy yard in Washington DC. Because you know she feels comfortable in government housing!
I bet the secret service has everything secured like the vases and the fine China because you know she want to put them in her oversized handbag!
Travis scott Originally Posted by Blakeslee
NO

Dr Rachel Levine formally Richard