This is SAD

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...o/7043110.html

Motive, suspect sought in Iowa teen's death
By MATT WOOLBRIGHT
HOUSTON CHRONICLE
June 8, 2010, 8:53PM

Sarah Weyrick was found in the backseat of a burned car in an apartment complex on Houston's west side. She had multiple stab wounds around her neck.
Del.icio.usDiggTwitterYahoo! Buzz FacebookStumbleUponEmail

Sarah Weyrick had recently moved to Houston from Burlington, Iowa, to start a new life.
Fresh out of high school, she got an apartment and began working as a waitress. Sarah was supporting herself, saving up for a new car and making friends, said her father, Jay Weyrick.
But last week, Sarah's new life came to a tragic end.
Around 2 a.m. on June 2, the Houston Fire Department responded to a call about a vehicle fire on Overbrook Lane on the city's west side.
The car turned out to be Weyrick's gold 1995 Toyota Camry, which was was parked near building No. 23 in the Mansions of Shadowbriar Apartments — not far from where she lived.
The 19-year-old's remains were discovered in the back seat of the Camry.
An autopsy showed that Weyrick had died from multiple stab wounds around her neck, and the case has been ruled a homicide.
Investigators with the Houston Police Department believe the young woman's vehicle, still carrying Iowa license plates, was set ablaze to cover evidence and are asking for the public's help for tips in the case.
Detectives say they have no motives yet in her death.
“She was my daughter,” Jay Weyrick said. “We always talked, and I saw her the Sunday before she died, and everything was fine.”
‘That's just not human'
HPD homicide Detective Bart Nabors said Sarah is believed to have spent most of the night of her death at her apartment. It is unknown what she was doing out at the time she was killed.
“For a young little girl like that justice needs to be served,” said her father, who lives in Houston. “They're going to do it to somebody else's kid, and that's just not human. It's not right.”
“For a young little girl like that justice needs to be served,” said her father, who lives in Houston. “They're going to do it to somebody else's kid, and that's just not human. It's not right.”
Before her death, Sarah and her dad spoke often and usually managed to share a meal on weekends, Weyrick said. Sarah had one sister and two brothers in Iowa.
Her father said he and Sarah planned to go sky-diving soon.
“We had some plans to do things down here that we won't be able to do now,” Weyrick said. “That is one of those things.”
On her Facebook page, Sarah wrote about meeting the rapper Drake, being at a concert and going out. Contemporary R&B is her only listed interest on the site.
“She loved animals. She loved music, dancing,” Weyrick said. “She liked going out in the evenings. She was a kid just starting a new life down here and enjoying Houston. And I was enjoying going and seeing her on weekends.”
Carly Hagen, a family friend who had known Sarah in high school, described her as a fun-loving girl with very few enemies.
“Sarah was the type of girl that just wanted to have fun,” Hagen said. “She was a sweetie through and through, and I honestly can't think of anyone who disliked her.”
Anyone with information on the vehicle or case is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at (713) 222-8477. A reward of up to $5,000 is being offered.
“She didn't deserve what happened to her,” Weyrick said of his daughter. “If anyone has any info please call. Justice needs to be served in this case.”
I hope this wasn't the same girl who was discussed on here within the past month. i think she even replied to the thread. I seem to remember that there was only a face pic of her on here?
This is so sad. Maybe if prostitution was decriminalized or even legal, less of this would happen.
I hope this wasn't the same girl who was discussed on here within the past month. i think she even replied to the thread. I seem to remember that there was only a face pic of her on here?
This is so sad. Maybe if prostitution was decriminalized or even legal, less of this would happen. Originally Posted by ratboy jam
What thread are you referring to RB? Was she a provider? This is a sad story for sure. Ladies you can never be too careful out there.
One article stated she posted an ad in Craigslist...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37638268...ws-houston_tx/
What thread are you referring to RB? Was she a provider? This is a sad story for sure. Ladies you can never be too careful out there. Originally Posted by tristan
There was a ldy advertising for some "extra money" in bp. There was a discussion in CoEd I THINK and she responded to it. It was probably not the same girl..I think the one on here was older than this girl.
No ... this girl was killed on the 2ed but the girl in this thread was posting on the 6th.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=47608
Look at the pic from this article...
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7043110.html

Looks like the same girl from the thread that Brooke attached below.

No ... this girl was killed on the 2ed but the girl in this thread was posting on the 6th.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=47608 Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Hmm Brooke. I see your point now. News shows the 2nd and her post is on the 6th. Strange. But there is no doubt the pics are the same girl. Her join date is the 6th as well. Maybe LE trying to flush someone out. None the less...No one deserves what she got. Hope they catch the person that did this. Who ever did this to her could be lurking around here as well and try to target some of you wonderful ladies. Be safe.
Not the same person.

Looks pretty close to me.
Same lips & mouth features.
Same nose.
Same hair style and length.
Both like long ear rings.
Same eye color and shape.
Same cheek bone structure.
Same chin with what appears to be same blemish.
Pics could be a couple of years apart, but looks way too close. I'm just saying...
Google the number and email address.
prettygirl0321@gmail.com
832-267-1604

She has ads saying she is 33 and is a single mother. The lady looks much older in the pics.

She also had the email sexycoonass69@yahoo.com It came be assumed she is from Louisiana.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

This link has the same email address with the same phone number

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Look at the differences in the bridge and nostrils of the nose. The eyebrows different. Not the same person, I am just sayin.
Definitely not the same chick. Michelle gave up on us.

When sad and scary things like this happen, it makes me even MORE GRATEFUL for the even the small luxuries in life that I mistake for God -given rights. Nothing she could have done would've warranted that.

I pray for her family.
There was homicide that happen a few blocks from me.

http://www.kcbd.com/global/story.asp?s=12642448
Wow. If they spent half of vice's budget on cases like this, the world would be full of satisfied dick and real sickos getting what came to em.
Dont ding me for bumping. But I came across this. They caught the scumbag last month.
Appears it may have been a jealous boyfriend.

HOUSTON—A 31-year-old Houston man is facing charges in the death of a 19-year-old woman whose burned body was found in the back of a charred car last month.
Phillip Erric Boldon is charged with murder. Police believe he fatally stabbed Sarah Weyrick, put her body in the backseat of her car and took it to the parking lot of the Mansions of Shadowbriar Apartments on June 2.
Investigators said he then lit the car on fire in a bid to cover up the crime.
Firefighters responded to the scene, and after they put out the blaze, they found the body.
Police arrested Boldon without incident on July 14.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=7558630

http://www.thehawkeye.com/story/Houston-homicide-080710

Accused killer seeks friends
Suspect met ex-wife, former girlfriend on prisoner website.

By JOHN MANGALONZO
jmangalonzo@thehawkeye.com

Advertisement

Phillip Erric Boldon has not wasted time advertising for a special friendship, even while awaiting trial in a Texas jail for the stabbing death of a Burlington teen.

Boldon, who prosecutors say also goes by the name Phillip Bolden Jr., is charged in Harris County, Texas, with the murder of 19-year-old Sarah Ashley Weyrick. Officials with the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences said Weyrick was stabbed multiple times in the neck.

Weyrick lived a few blocks from an apartment complex parking lot where she was found inside her burnt car June 2. She had been dead two days. Prosecutors said her legs had been bound.

On Friday, Boldon, who is in the Harris County jail, registered with the online pen pal site, writeaprisoner.com, looking for friendship or more.

"I'm seeking to find someone genuinely real and sincere to establish a friendship with and see where things can go," the 31-year-old wrote. "Age and race are not important to me, neither is geographical location. Personality, sense of humor and honesty are a must."

The website included an alert, notifying those browsing the site the posting was new.

Boldon, like other inmates who advertise on the site gave a description of himself including his "likes and dislikes."

He also posted a photo.

"I'm very open-minded with an outgoing personality and great sense of humor," he wrote. "... I love to get out for a night on the town, but can also enjoy myself just the same spending the evening at home with close friends and family or just cuddling on the couch for a blockbuster night."

According to the website, all the information is provided by members posting it. Site administrators verify the information only when the state where the member is incarcerated has online records.

In Boldon's profile, it said he is awaiting trial for murder, and there is a link to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice website.

There are two ways to correspond with inmates through the site, either by sending letters to the address of the facility they are in, or via e-mail - inmates do not have Internet access. The site will print the messages and deliver them to the inmate.

Representatives from the website could not be reached Friday.

Meeting women outside the walls of prison is not new for Boldon.

He met a 25-year-old woman, who later became his girlfriend, while he was serving time in a prison in Hunstville, Texas, for possession of crack cocaine and forgery.

Boldon also met another woman, who he ended up marrying, also while inside the Huntsville facility. He and the woman recently divorced.

His former wife described him as a manipulator.

According to a background check obtained from Harris Couanty District Court records, Boldon has had several run-ins with the Texas penal system from theft, credit card abuse, unauthorized use of a vehicle, criminal trespass, harboring a runaway child and several serious drug offenses.

The break in the Weyrick case came when an anonymous tipster called Houston Police detectives and reported seeing "a lot of blood in his friend's apartment."

That tipster identified the friend as Boldon, who lives at the Renaissance Apartments, which was 15 minutes away - nearly eight miles - from the Mansions of Shadowbriar Apartments where Weyrick's body was found.

A search warrant revealed more blood in Boldon's apartment, including what authorities described as blood-soaked carpets. They took samples for DNA comparison.

A drug dealer also stepped forward and allegedly told police Boldon paid for drugs with blood-stained money. Detectives acquired a surveillance video at a nearby Walmart, where authorities said Boldon was seen buying a gallon of Great Value brand water. A jug containing gasoline, a Great Value water jug, was found near Weyrick's body.

Prosecutors said he attempted to cover up evidence by burning the woman's vehicle with her inside. Investigators said Boldon and Weyrick met through mutual friends.

He was arrested last month.

Boldon will be arraigned for one count of murder on Aug. 24.

He was not charged with capital murder, which, in Texas would make him eligible for the death penalty. His class of murder charge carries the maximum penalty of life in prison.