WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FETISH ?

I've been wanting too try out some new fetishes hmmmm.

what is your favorite fetish ?
I have heard of this awesome fetish called missionary. It is supposed to be more benign than hanging upside down completely tied, getting lashes, whilst getting my genitals clamped, and whistling Yankee Doodle Dandy.
A woman's FEET !!! Nothing says more about a woman than how she takes care of her feet. If she takes the time to pretty her toes up,her Kitty is probably twice as taken care of.. Greek is a close second though. Nothing better than a woman on her back,me in her 2 hole,sucking on some pretty little toes.. Wutcha say Latindezire ??
Staff Edit JJ fetish is the naughtiest I have ever heard of. Does anybody really do that?
I don't know, haven't tried them all yet, but I will get back to you.
So will you share yours' Latindezire??
  • nushi
  • 03-20-2014, 11:49 AM
There are two video themes that I sometimes search for:

The first is ladies scissoring. Maybe I could watch a live showing sometime, then join the action.

The second is the foot job. There's just something about seeing pretty feet rubbing up and down a shaft. Never tried it though.
I have a anti-logic Fetish. It gets me off when a new girl with no reviews charges $$$/HR
I love a lady in nylons and a nice nylon footjob. BabyD gave me one of the BEST nylon-covered footjobs last week. And she looked HOT in sheer, nude pantyhose!
  • savak
  • 03-20-2014, 07:34 PM
I've been wanting too try out some new fetishes hmmmm.

what is your favorite fetish ? Originally Posted by Latindezire

ohhh lawd ham mercy where to begin.

Food - decorating a woman's body with food and then eating it off.
Staff Edit JJ fetish is the naughtiest I have ever heard of. Does anybody really do that? Originally Posted by erica69hole
Darn it... I missed before it was edited.

Just kidding JJ hehe

The first is ladies scissoring. Maybe I could watch a live showing sometime, then join the action. Originally Posted by nushi
I have only done "scissoring" with my ex-girlfriend so many years ago... Clit to clit feels so good with our rubbing... I really enjoyed it... We would also do this... With and without a strap-on... Along with other things.

The second is the foot job. There's just something about seeing pretty feet rubbing up and down a shaft. Never tried it though. Originally Posted by nushi
I like to think I can do this really good... I've never had any complaints and have been requested to do just this for a few guys.
Not sure if this fetish but i love to cum on a womans face or jack my cock off and spray in her mouth.
Oh those who know me know there way to many to name lol

But the PG ones... I love to be watched... not just normal being watched but being watched but being watched by like a room of people.

I like doing it where I could easily be caught.

I love doing it in my 7 inch heels a short dress, panties pulled to the side, bent over some where... this goes with the last one... lol
I like to think I can do this really good... I've never had any complaints and have been requested to do just this for a few guys. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Don't just tease us with words Karla. SHOW us what we're missing !! If the rest of your body is any indication,I'm sure you have BEAUTIFUL feet...
i Dont Do Feet At All, They Weird Me Out Personally........

Love To Watch A Women Get Herself Off, Oh Buddie Supper Hot.
All Time Fav. Is DT, Looooooottttts Of Spit. Pull Out An Blow It In Her Open Awaiting Mouth Tounge Out. ;-)