what am I doing wrong?

Be critical. Is it my page that keeps it to where I get about zero traffick? My pictures? Not attractive. Please break it down for me. My ads?
What sticks out with me is no reviews since 2012. Rates are good. Pics look ok.

Short story was in Corpus today. There was an ad for a girl from agency. I did not see her since I could not find reviews on her. To me reviews validates you are real and I can see what you provide.
Run some review specials, give some of the guys who regularly write reviews a reason to see you. Some of their stories are why other girls get so much action
Your profile and pics look great. The main problem would probably be the time of the year with fiesta and end of school. I know you would be someone I would see if I weren't strapped from cash for bills. Keep up your outlook and you will find your flow. A couple of reviews will help as they said as well.
What sticks out with me is no reviews since 2012. Rates are good. Pics look ok. To me reviews validates you are real and I can see what you provide. Originally Posted by travelerman
Totally agree
Oooh okay well specials specials. Specials allll around.
And ya the lovely leo lanini got me started but I decided to work full time. And just decided to.come back.
How do 100$ hours sound? =0. Only bbbjs for a couple days.. =/
Nice body!!
Just remember, "specials" dont ALWAYS fix things
Agree with the lack of reviews comment, but also activity here also plays well into the mix. Really, it goes hand in hand like "marketing". Lastly, (and this is for me) its all about location. N, NW, and sometimes NE SA if there is a strong pull for that direction.
Specials will really help. Especially for reviews
  • nushi
  • 04-18-2014, 06:40 PM
I clicked here because my first thought was "who is Shay?". You have little board presence (recent reviews or posts) that would reveal how fun you could be.

You actually seem quite vanilla compared to some of the other ladies that appeal to chocolate lovers.

And posting is an art form itself; too much with no substance makes you sound desperate; too little and I'm not willing to risk my limited funds to find out that our personalities don't click.

But then there are some guys that don't care about personality and just want to slay some holes.
Nice body!!
Just remember, "specials" dont ALWAYS fix things Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Talk to other providers on suggestions. You don't have to give away the farm either.
Nice pics, good showcase, body type and color is fantastic but your favorite holiday will keep me away.
Nice body!!
Just remember, "specials" dont ALWAYS fix things Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Im sure this wont be popular with some of the fellas but I agree with MPK. IMO, specials will be nothing more than a bandaid. Yes it'll generate traffic but the questions are: Will that business be sustainable? Is this business that is seeing you out of wont or financial convenience?

As others have stated - the lack of reviews and board interaction play a huge roll in marketing your business. It truly is a gift or a curse. Id say just be more accessible and "around" and the scales will begin to tilt your way. That in itself should be enough... i see no issues in showcase photos or info in showcase.
I think board interaction & specials might help. If you don't do specials try to maintain a stronger presence here. Couldn't hurt.
I've never gone to the socials, but that's where a lot of the more established gent's meet up with the ladies (especially new ones). just an idea - don't know how you get invited, or if you just request to attend (being a provider, and all).

And yeah - I'm a chocolate lover, as well...