this isn't funny anymore MayorCastro

You give me a hard time over the small fact that I was going to retire & didn't. I was pregnant by a personal boyfriend I had for 3+ years. I kept our relationship private and never wanted my pregnancy public. But I was trying my best to plan a retirement so I would be able to care for my first child . But I had a miscarriage. Thus never retired. Now will you please drop it & quit reminding me of memories I don't want.
  • kOre
  • 10-18-2014, 01:47 AM
Im still tryin to get one of those KINKY BACKSEAT FETISH DATES I swear I saw on one of your posts CW. ;/
  • savak
  • 10-18-2014, 06:44 AM
how about you just ignore him, continue being an active provider, and work on improving your reputation with your clientele.
Now will you please drop it & quit reminding me of memories I don't want. Originally Posted by crystalwhite69
Starting a threAD ought to do the trick (pun intended).
how about you just ignore him, continue being an active provider, and work on improving your reputation with your clientele. Originally Posted by savak
WAIT... WAIT......

But....

But....

But....

Spinning a reputation problem into some drama caused by a guy is what the members in San Antonio have been programmed for right?
Um, when was the last time I took a swipe at you about your retirement/unretirement? Not anytime recently
I just finally found time to explain myself, I should of posted this a month ago.
Not to be a dick but in a month's time I'm sure people would have forgot about it by now and the relevance of it. I'm not seeing the importance of opening up an old wound. Just an honest opinion...so take it with a grain of salt.
Not to be a dick but in a month's time I'm sure people would have forgot about it by now and the relevance of it. I'm not seeing the importance of opening up an old wound. Just an honest opinion...so take it with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by TrmaOne

A T T E N T I O N
Not to be a dick but in a month's time I'm sure people would have forgot about it by now and the relevance of it. I'm not seeing the importance of opening up an old wound. Just an honest opinion...so take it with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by TrmaOne

No this was something he brought up multiple times for months. Do ur research
No need to...I can care less...moving on.
...I can care less... Originally Posted by TrmaOne
And i can't. Or couldn't.
No offense taken. Hell, there are still people to this day pissed off at the Jews for killing Jesus
No offense taken. Hell, there are still people to this day pissed off at the Jews for killing Jesus Originally Posted by mayorcastro
The Romans killed Jesus. The Jews just instigated it.
No need to...I can care less...moving on. Originally Posted by TrmaOne
U obviously cared since you want to try talking shit 😃 now you don't cause it didn't make you look too smart put down the haterade & drink a beer instead. It's the weekend. Not time for drama. 😃✌